Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1699851 - 05/15/12 07:53 PM Hee Haw Cornfield Jokes
Sci_Comply Offline
100 Club
Sci_Comply
I am on the training committee at my bank. Our staff meetings are usually pretty lame so the other Becky and I have taken it upon ourselves to liven it up. We record ourselves doing little training skits (this year's theme is referrals) and play them to the delight of the staff. We started off with a lame skit with thought bubbles, then progressed to a Referral Intervention (like the TV show smile ), and are going to be showing a Wayne's World type skit (Wendy's World) at the June staff meeting.

Our next project is a Hee Haw skit. Do any of you have funny/lame banking jokes that I could steal borrow for the cornfield jokes? I saw this thread Banker Jokes Thread but was wondering if my BOL friends had any more?
Last edited by Sci_Comply; 05/15/12 07:53 PM.
Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1699855 - 05/15/12 07:59 PM Re: Hee Haw Cornfield Jokes Sci_Comply
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Are you dressing up like the Hee Haw girls?

If so, the jokes won't matter much...

Return to Top
#1699856 - 05/15/12 08:04 PM Re: Hee Haw Cornfield Jokes Sci_Comply
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Originally Posted By: Sci_Comply
Do any of you have lame jokes

this is all that Guitardude has

Return to Top
#1699885 - 05/15/12 08:52 PM Re: Hee Haw Cornfield Jokes Sci_Comply
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
i'm fairly certain that any joke I know of with a corn reference would get me banned from BOL and get you fired...

Return to Top
#1699888 - 05/15/12 08:57 PM Re: Hee Haw Cornfield Jokes Sci_Comply
Snowgirl Offline
Platinum Poster
We just had a retirement party and did a hee haw theme and here are a few of the jokes we told (remember they are corny): (Two of us talking back & forth with each other):

I went to town to see ole (insert banker’s name) at the Bank last week and he told me that after years of us scrimpin and savin, we finally got enough money to buy what we started saving for clear back in 1979.

"Did ole (insert banker’s name here) say you had enough to buy that brand new Cadillac you been lookin at?"

"NO"………. he said we had enough to buy that 1979 Cadillac".

Hey Becky Sue, me & the husband sure are successful at ranchin. We got a 40 year loan on our ranch, 7 years on our pickup, 90 days on our calves and there ain't no possible way of payin' off none of 'em."

I hear ya Donna Lou "If we didn't have a banker like ole (insert banker’s name here), me and Big Jim couldn't afford to farm and ranch."

You know Donna Lou, (insert banker’s name here) sure gave us a compliment the other day… he told us that after serious study of our loan application…. he was going to recommend us to (insert competitor bank name here)!

That was mighty nice of him Becky Sue as I think (insert your bank name here) might be runnin outta money, cuz they keep sendin' our checks back!

***One liners***

HOWDY-I GOT A LETTER FROM OLD (insert bankers name) THE BANKER. OLD (insert bankers name) WROTE ME THAT IF I WOULD OPEN A SAVINGS, HE WOULD GIVE ME A SET OF DISHES. BUT, HE SAID, IF I WROTE ONE MORE CHECK, HE’D GIVE ME TEN YEARS.

IF YOU WOULD LET ME BORRY $100, I COULD PAY BACK $50 RIGHT NOW.

HOWDY! OL (insert bankers name) SAID IF I COULD GET AHEAD AS FAST AS I GET BEHIND, I SHORE WOULD BE RICH.

Return to Top
#1699890 - 05/15/12 08:58 PM Re: Hee Haw Cornfield Jokes HappyGilmore
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
"Let's get out of the wheat field, Mabel! We're going against the grain."

Return to Top
#1699891 - 05/15/12 09:00 PM Re: Hee Haw Cornfield Jokes Sci_Comply
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
There's the one that ends, "It's a knick-knack, Patty Black. Give the frog a loan."

Return to Top