Cas Haley and Terry Fader FTW.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#791026 - 08/08/07 01:53 PM Re: America's Got Talent Season 2 *BUSTER*
cantley Offline
100 Club
Small Town, TX
My family and I really enjoy this show. Who did not make it through last night? The last ones I saw get chosen were the Glamazons, but I fell asleep before their performance.

Return to Top
#791034 - 08/08/07 02:01 PM Re: America's Got Talent Season 2 cantley
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Calypso Tumblers and The Gigantic Family didn't make it through.

I love Cas Haley. Any of you crazy Texans know more about him?

That being said, Terry Fader is the most unique act I have seen in a long time. He could just sing and be a star, but he takes it a couple steps further with the impersonations and ventriloquism.

They keep raving about Butterscotch, and I absolutely HATED what she did to My Funny Valentine last night. She ruins songs by beatboxing them until they are knocked out! She should just sing and/or beatbox instead of trying to do both at the same time.

Return to Top
#791049 - 08/08/07 02:13 PM Re: America's Got Talent Season 2 B_F
Ops Offline
Power Poster
Ops
Georgia
I agree about Butterscotch. I disliked her so much, it almost angered me.

I love Cas & the Glamazons crack me up.. but I haven't watched a whole episode, so I'm not sure I've seen anyone else.

Return to Top
#791063 - 08/08/07 02:22 PM Re: America's Got Talent Season 2 Ops
Dlynn58 Offline
Platinum Poster
Texas
Cas is by far my favortie. I love to listen to him. Terry Fader is really good and very entertaining. I also like Robert H. I pulling for Cas to go all the way!!! Go Cas!!

Return to Top
#791065 - 08/08/07 02:26 PM Re: America's Got Talent Season 2 Dlynn58
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
Butterscotch can go away, she ruins songs just like you said.

Cas takes songs and makes them his own and makes them better in almost every case.

Terry Fader for sure should get a headlining gig in Vegas after this, he did two amazing impersonations last night.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#791073 - 08/08/07 02:33 PM Re: America's Got Talent Season 2 *BUSTER*
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
I always forget about my Cincy Sewer Man. Robert is a great guy. I'd never heard of him before he went on this show, but since then, I found out he is related to a friend of mine.

Return to Top
#791158 - 08/08/07 03:55 PM Re: America's Got Talent Season 2 B_F
ABrown Offline
Gold Star
Texas
Terry Fader always performs at our annual fair here in a very small town in Texas. When he was here this year, he did say that we should all watch the show this year...

What made me notice him is his singing (or the puppet singing, whatever.) When he starts, the whole crowd stops talking and everyone comes to a standstill. It will be interesting for us to see how far he goes.

Return to Top
#791169 - 08/08/07 04:07 PM Re: America's Got Talent Season 2 ABrown
buggs Offline
Power Poster
I've been watching off and on. I saw last night's show. My comments:

* Who is that British judge sitting next to Mrs. Ozzy and why is he even qualified to be on this show. I think his comments must be scripted to be like Simon Cowell. I've always thought his comments are weird, but after last night's comment about the ventriloquist singing "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" better than Tony Bennett, I think he's just on the show as a ringer. I can't take anything he says seriously any more.

* My wife doesn't like Butterscotch either, but I thought she did a good job with "My Funny Valentine." Her piano playing is very nice and once I stopped looking at her mouth when she sang/beatboxed, I kind of liked it.

* The guy who did the Al Green song is pretty good, but he'd probably get booted off American Idol for being "pitchy." So would the 14 year old girl. But they both have a lot of potential. They need some more training and experience, that's all.

Return to Top
#791219 - 08/08/07 05:12 PM Re: America's Got Talent Season 2 *BUSTER*
Beige Offline
Power Poster
Beige
Originally Posted By: Maximus
Anybody else been watching this season?

Cas Haley and Terry Fader FTW.

The only reason I will watch that show is because of Cas! That boy can sing! And he just looks so darn nice!!

Return to Top
#791226 - 08/08/07 05:22 PM Re: America's Got Talent Season 2 buggs
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
Originally Posted By: Bugs Bunny
I've been watching off and on. I saw last night's show. My comments:

* Who is that British judge sitting next to Mrs. Ozzy and why is he even qualified to be on this show. I think his comments must be scripted to be like Simon Cowell. I've always thought his comments are weird, but after last night's comment about the ventriloquist singing "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" better than Tony Bennett, I think he's just on the show as a ringer. I can't take anything he says seriously any more.

Piers Morgan, a newspaper editor from britan. Every show has to have a Simon Cowell judge now it appears.

* My wife doesn't like Butterscotch either, but I thought she did a good job with "My Funny Valentine." Her piano playing is very nice and once I stopped looking at her mouth when she sang/beatboxed, I kind of liked it.

Can't get past her butchering that song, sorry. Plus Blake Lewis from American Idol is ten times better at beatbox than her.

* The guy who did the Al Green song is pretty good, but he'd probably get booted off American Idol for being "pitchy." So would the 14 year old girl. But they both have a lot of potential. They need some more training and experience, that's all.

Don't know, I missed both of them perform last night. But from previous weeks I agree, if they have professional training they both can be stars.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top