Recognizing Money Laundering and Suspicious Activity
|Qty Pricing for all BVL programs!
(Discount shown at checkout.)
It has become more critical than ever to provide Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering training for your front line. Regulators and examiners are checking much more thoroughly and fines for non-compliance are becoming much more common. This video training program, used with the accompanying material, will provide you with evidence that you are in compliance with government mandates. We've made it as easy to understand as possible so there can be no question of what money laundering is and what your front line must do to combat it in order to keep your financial institution in compliance with both the law and the regulation.
(Runs approximately 25 minutes.)
Covered Thoroughly In Volume 34:
Shipping & Handling is FREE, regardless of quantity ordered. Your DVD will ship within 1-2 business days and you will receive an email with instructions for downloading the accompanying material.
- Required BSA and Anti-Money Laundering training
- How to determine if large cash deposits are “normal” or not – and what to do in both cases
- Why we file CTRs and SARs and how they are used
- Explains in depth our four requirements for filing
- Makes clear “aggregating” and “structuring”
- Illustrates the desirable skill of being to be aware and observant
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 08 September, 2012.