Recognizing and Avoiding Fraud Before it Occurs
|Qty Pricing for all BVL programs!
(Discount shown at checkout.)
The banking industry is losing billions of dollars every year to fraud. We've lost the breathing room we had when checks took two or more days to collect. Now it is imperative for the front line to recognize fraud when it is being perpetrated and stop it immediately. Though we take the time to caution and take measures to combat identity theft, the fact remains that check fraud is the single major cause of our losses, followed by internal theft. The illustrations in this training program help the training officer to drive home lessons on how to recognize and reduce fraud.
(Runs approximately 37 minutes.)
Covered Thoroughly In Volume 37:
Shipping & Handling is FREE, regardless of quantity ordered. Your DVD will ship within 1-2 business days and you will receive an email with instructions for downloading the accompanying material.
- Describes how and where we’re taking losses
- Illustrates how ATM info is obtained
- Stresses importance of new account opening – including Identity Theft
- Lists most important areas of fraud in New accounts
- Illustrates how to interview – new accounts and loan apps
- Discusses counterfeit checks – detection, how to handle presentation
- Illustrates check scam
- Demonstrates how to check for forgery
- Suggests action on returned items
- Refers to Internet fraud
- Highlights Social engineering
- Recommends actions for “backroom defense”
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 09 September, 2012.