Skip to content

Tax ID Reporting on Voluntary Association Accounts

Question: On Voluntary Association accounts (i.e.. Soccer or Baseball team) do you think that we should require the group to have a EIN number? Should we allow the group to use a member's social security number?

This content is for Premium Subscribers only.

SUBSCRIBE to Bankers' Hotline to get access today!

If you are already a Premium Subscriber please login to view this content.

Bankers' Hotline