Bankers' Hotline, Volume 18, Number 3
Financial institutions must increase awareness and become proactive in addressing the threats presented by all email communication.
By following a few simple rules, your institution can do its part to help customers bank safely online.
In The News
- Booming Compliance Costs Have Meant More Staff, Not Technology
- HOPE NOW Helping to Avoid Foreclosure
- Looking for a Summer Diversion?
- Fraudster Uses Chairman's Name
- Smarter, Self-healing ATMs
- Image Volumes Have Surged
- Online Banking Studies Show Trends in Site Use
In this second part of our training series for the Security Officer, we take a look at the many choices available for protecting your institution with intrusion and burglar alarms.
Mobile phone alerts that inform customers of any excessive or unusual account activity can help catch fraud before or when it occurs.
Wachovia and Verizon Wireless join forces to offer their customers mobile banking.
From the editor's desk
Success = Find a Need & Fill It
Following market trends and knowing what the customer 'needs' even before they do is the formula for success.
Questions & Answers
- Retention of Remote Capture Items
- Employee Photos in Email
- Filing a SAR on a Tax Levy
- Proper Use of "Tenancy by the Entirety"
- Authorization of Stop Payment
- Executive Editor:
- Barbara Hurst
- P. Kevin Smith, CPP
- Contributing Editor:
- Genilee S. Parente
- Board of Advisors:
- John S. Burnett
Peter G. Djinis, Esq.
Lucy H. Griffin
Mary Beth Guard, Esq.
Robert G. Rowe, III, Esq.