Bankers' Hotline, Volume 18, Number 8
The Red Flag Rule deadline is fast approaching -- is your institution ready?
As the incidence of bank robberies continues to rise, it can take its toll on the community and your institution.
In The News
- That Phone Has Other Uses
- Most Consumers Don’t Pay Fees, Survey Finds
- Banks/Consumers to Use Web 2.0 for Services
- Mobile Payments Developments
- MasterCard Testing Mobile Payment in Canada
- UK Pushes for Free Machines for Low-Income Areas
Additional Help for Identity Theft Victims
A national nonprofit organization that focuses on victim support can help educate your employees and the victims of identity theft, many of who are your depositors.
Few consumers really understand what their credit score means and the factors that affect their score.
The ATM industry reassures bank consumers that the use of ATM machines is safe.
From the editor's desk
“Your Call is Very Important to Us… Please Hold…”
Your most valuable asset is your existing depositor base, and not just meeting - but exceeding - their customer service expectations is the key to retaining their loyalty.
Questions & Answers
- Remote Deposit Capture Disclosures
- Remote Capture Document Retention
- Employees and Social Networking Sites
- CIP Documentation for Name Change
- Returning Check Deposited to Wrong Account
- Executive Editor:
- Barbara Hurst
- P. Kevin Smith, CPP
- Contributing Editor:
- Genilee S. Parente
- Board of Advisors:
- John S. Burnett
Peter G. Djinis, Esq.
Lucy H. Griffin
Mary Beth Guard, Esq.
Robert G. Rowe, III, Esq.