Bankers' Hotline, Volume 20, Number 4
Facing another year of major changes for the banking industry, bankers across the country agree that there is a need for meaningful financial regulatory reform.
The Tester/Hutchinson amendment to expand the FDIC assessment base passed with unanimous support.
In The News
- Banks Need to Look at GenY's Scope
- Talking about the Taboo
- Banks Failing to Protect Small Business
- Plastic, Not Paper for Canadians
- Online Identity Exchange Group Formed
- Cash Management Exec Steals Millions
- Bank Creates Digital Cash
- Financial Advice Independent of Banks
Vault Mergers: Safe Deposit Headache
Serious mistakes are emerging as the result of growing mergers affecting the consolidation of records, equipment and personnel.
Can Visa compete with the 'big boys'?
More than one-third of Americans are struggling to pay their bills.
From the editor's desk"I Fixed It!"
by Barbara Hurst
"If it ain't broke, we'll fix it anyway" is becoming the adage in the ever-changing financial industry.
Questions & Answers
- Unauthorized Safe Deposit Access
- Unauthorized Business Account Debit
- Missing Deposit Claim
- Access to Safe Deposit Box of Deceased
- Late Return Due to Inclement Weather
- Executive Editor:
- Barbara Hurst
- P. Kevin Smith, CPP
- Contributing Editor:
- Genilee S. Parente
- Board of Advisors:
- John S. Burnett
Peter G. Djinis, Esq.
Lucy H. Griffin
Mary Beth Guard, Esq.
Robert G. Rowe, III, Esq.