Bankers' Hotline, Volume 21, Number 1
Electronic payments have become the modus operandi of choice for consumers.
The Small Business Lending Fund provides incentives to banks who increase their small business lending.
In The News
- Banks Market Mobile Services to Commercial Customers
- Payment Card With Password Capabilities
- U.S. Bank Testing Mobile Application First
- Citi Testing Multi-Account Card
- Chalk These Up to the Good Guys
- Small Businesses Not Happy With Banks
- Good Relationships Can Grow Bank
- HUD Testing Energy Loan Program
- High-tech Crime This Ain't
- Citi Testing Smart Outlets in China
Conducting a risk assessment is the first step in reviewing and training employees on mail center procedures and safety.
Electronic and emerging payments are growing in use by the Millenial generation .
The latest smart card provides updated information on the user's account directly from the card itself.
From the editor's desk
What Does a Criminal Look Like Anyway?
We have CIP procedures in place for our consumers, why not have a CIP to help us identify the bad guys?
Questions & Answers
- Living Trust of Deceased
- Employee Family Photos
- Presenting Annual Reports to BOD
- Safe Deposit Access to Law Enforcement
- Handling Counterfeit Bills
- Conducting Employee Interviews
- Executive Editor:
- Barbara Hurst
- P. Kevin Smith, CPP
- Contributing Editor:
- Genilee S. Parente
- Board of Advisors:
- John S. Burnett
Peter G. Djinis, Esq.
Lucy H. Griffin
Mary Beth Guard, Esq.
Robert G. Rowe, III, Esq.