Bankers' Hotline, Volume 22, Number 12
Depositing funds without going to the branch or an ATM is quickly becoming mainstream among consumers.
Consumer reporting agencies are required to provide a streamlined way for consumers to get free annual credit reports.
In The News
- National Mortgage Database Created
- Retirement Takes a Back Seat
- Banks' Response to Gift Cards
- Innovation Contest Steps Up
- Top Banks Going Mobile
- Mobile Voice Authentication
- Remote Video Banking
- New Systems Uses Biometrics and Contactless
- Winning Customers with a Virtual Wall
Selling Security to the Board of Directors
'Tis the season for preparing annual reports to the Board. We've got some tips to streamline the reporting process.
Banks are designing payment cards that work better, serve new purposes or simply appeal more consumers' individual needs.
Consumers can now take advantage of getting prepaid cards at their local ATM.
From the editor's desk
Adjust or Lose
With today's technology, it's out with the old way of physically analyzing a transaction for fraud and in with new ways to identify fraudulent online transactions.
Questions & Answers
- Bullet Resistant Glass vs Armed Guards
- No Guns Policy
- Sharing Dollar Thresholds
- Designating a Safety & Security Coordinator
- Executive Director:
- Barbara Hurst
- P. Kevin Smith, CPP
- Contributing Editor:
- Genilee S. Parente
- Board of Advisors:
- John S. Burnett
Peter G. Djinis, Esq.
Lucy H. Griffin
Mary Beth Guard, Esq.
Robert G. Rowe, III, Esq.