Bankers' Hotline, Volume 26, Number 4
Consumer watchdog agency CFPB was established to protect consumers from predatory practices. The agency's ability to wield its power over the financial industry could be called into question.
The OCC recently shared its thoughts and perspective on innovation in the financial industry.
In The News
- New Military Lending Rules for Depository Banks
- Mobile Banking Benefits
- Updated Flood Insurance Videos
- Video on Tech Vendor Management
New NIST Standards for Credit Cards
FinCEN Personal Fine Upheld
A recent court case offers some valuable lessons relating to BSA program development, implementation, maintenance, and oversight.
The CFPB has issued an advisory for financial institutions on how to prevent and respond to elder abuse.
As part of its video series on fraud, the FTC has released a new video on imposter scams.
Focus on Fraud
- Proposed Consumer Fraud Survey
- Fraud Tops Consumer Complaints
- Custom Crimeware Steals $4M from Banks
From the editor's desk
Training - Don't Go Overboard
In security training, sometimes too much is not only more than enough, but can have detrimental effects.
Questions & Answers
- CFPB Customer Complaint Process
- Monitoring for Tax ID Fraud
- Helping Prevent Elder Abuse
- Background Screening for Temporary Employees
- P. Kevin Smith, CPP
- Contributing Editor:
- Teri Wesley
- Executive Editor:
- Barbara Hurst
- Board of Advisors:
- John S. Burnett
Peter G. Djinis, Esq.
Lucy H. Griffin
Mary Beth Guard, Esq.
Robert G. Rowe, III, Esq.