Bankers' Hotline, Volume 29, Number 4
The CFPB's new director has outlined her mission and the bureau's focus on the prevention of harm to consumers.
In The News
- Congressional Review of Federal Agencies' Proposals
- FDIC's Proposed Change to the Joint Accounts Rule
- Managing Tech Vendor Contracts
AI-based Credit Scoring
The Beneficial Ownership Rule and How it Affects You
The collection, updating, and monitoring of verified information for beneficial owners under the new Beneficial Ownership Rule requires proper training of multiple staff members across multiple departments to maintain compliance with the new rule.
The FFIEC has developed new examp procedures for the CFPB's New Prepaid Rule.
Wireless network operator T-Mobile is breaking into the mobile banking market.
Focus on Fraud
From the editor's desk
Benefits of Live Attendance at the BSC
The benefits of attending live conferences are invaluable.
Questions & Answers
- CTR on Cash Transactions Less than $10k After Fees
- Filing Electronic SARs
- BSA Guidelines for Night Depository Vaults
- Agency Oversight for the GLBA
- Raising the Roof on Affordable Housing
- Supporting Tomorrow's Leaders Today
- Making Life Great for Kids
- Contributing to Community Revitalization
Copyright © 2019 Bankers' Hotline. Originally appeared in Bankers' Hotline Vol. 29, No. 4, 4/29/19
- James Beveridge
- Contributing Editor:
- Teri Wesley
- Executive Editor:
- P. Kevin Smith
- Board of Advisors:
- John S. Burnett
Mary Beth Guard, Esq.
Robert G. Rowe, III, Esq.