Skip to content

HOEPA Loan Secured by a Mobile Home

Question: If we make a HOEPA loan that is secured by a mobile home, do we need to provide the Housing Counseling Agencies Notice? Do we need to obtain a Certification of Counseling prior to consummation?

This content is for Premium Subscribers only.

SUBSCRIBE to Compliance Action to get access today!

If you are already a Premium Subscriber please login to view this content.

Compliance Action