Compliance Action, Volume 26, Number 3
To provide increased protections for borrowers experiencing hardships caused by the pandemic, the CFPB has ammended some of RESPA's mortgage servicing provisions.
- NCUA Rule on Capitalization of Interest
- FHFA Fair Lending Policy Statement
- OFAC Directive - Russian Harmful Foreign Activities
- OFAC Removes International Criminal Court-Related Sanctions
- HUD Re-Issues Previous Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Certifications
- OMB Decides Not to Change Definition of MSA
- Regulation D Rates Paid on Reserve Balances
- Joint Action on CRA Regulations
For the second time in less than year, HUD is changing its disparate impact rule to replace the last rule – which never actually took effect.
Bank Secrecy Act/AML Training:
Fill-in the Blank
We've provided a downloadable, printable training tool to include in your next BSA/AML training session.
Fair Housing and YOU
With regulators (and the public) showing increased interest in fair lending – particularly residential mortgage lending – fair housing should be a high priority risk focus for you and your institution.
Presidential Executive Order Promoting Competition Through Increased
Regulation (3 Action Steps)
Recent Presidential orders direct financial sector regulators is to apply fair and competitive marketplace policies to their respective regulations.
National Fair Housing Alliance
- Nancy Castiglione, CRCM
- Editor Emeritus:
- Lucy H. Griffin, Esq.
- Board of Advisors:
- John S. Byrne, Esq.
Cliff E. Cook
Julie A. Gliha, MBA
Carl G. Pry
Robert G. Rowe, III, Esq.