Texas
Para-gone?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1028490 - 08/26/08 06:37 PM Re: ºXº has been banned for life Truffle Royale
buggs Offline
Power Poster
Originally Posted By: Truffle Royale
No need to poke at each other over whose opinion is right, especially if posters are getting miffed about it.

You act if there is a "need" to discuss anything in the 'Cooler, Truf. Who cares if Ray is laughing at the posts. I certainly don't. I just am wondering what Neo could have possibly done to get "everyone" behind his banishment. I'm not poking fun at anyone. Golly, Mom, you're too strict.

Return to Top
#1028501 - 08/26/08 06:41 PM Re: ºXº has been banned for life buggs
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
Oh for goodness sake. I'm not being strict. You know what I think and when. I don't swoop in and delete whole threads. I didn't lock this down. I suggested you go to other threads and let this one die. You'd think you'd have better things to discuss than this. If not, have at it. Poke away.

Return to Top
#1028504 - 08/26/08 06:44 PM Re: ºXº has been banned for life Truffle Royale
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Our "mom" is not too strict!

and lets get the record straight: _X_/Paragon has been banned for a whole host of reasons (notice I said banned, not self-banned)

and Neo/Imagine was banned for going postal with every scatalogical obscenity in the book and then continual disrespect for a Mod

Return to Top
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3