Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#1036546 - 09/08/08 03:26 PM Re: McCain Pulls Ahead of Obama in Poll Jokerman
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
To me, and it is just my opinion, the dems have been falling apart the last few days and if they don't get it together soon, Obama can go back to being a senator.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1036551 - 09/08/08 03:33 PM Re: McCain Pulls Ahead of Obama in Poll kms
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
FINALLY ABOVE the gnat line
Well, whoever wins this election will have a moment in history that cannot ever be repeated - a first is always first! Its kinda sad that women have been "real citizens" with the right to vote since the '20s and African-American males have had the right to vote and have been full citizens even longer and this is the first that we are guaranteed to have one of these folks representing us in the highest 2 positions in the land.

Good thing about this - If your candidate doesn't win and you're stuck with the other person OR if your candidate doesn't measure up to your expectations, we can all take comfort in the fact that we've elected poorly qualified candidates, idiots, the inept, and just plain nasty people in the past but this country always manages to survive them.

I think this year our local and congressional elections will be more important that ever. I hope we don't lose focus on those elections because of the hype over our presidential race.

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#1036552 - 09/08/08 03:33 PM Re: McCain Pulls Ahead of Obama in Poll kms
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
Originally Posted By: kms
To me, and it is just my opinion, the dems have been falling apart the last few days and if they don't get it together soon, Obama can go back to being a senator.

Let's hope!

Kaytee - Hubby & I were saying the same thing during the conventions. Can't you just see him sitting up on a cloud with his white board plotting out all of the possibilities?

Return to Top
#1036557 - 09/08/08 03:40 PM Re: McCain Pulls Ahead of Obama in Poll Snow Bunny
KTMiteComply Offline
Power Poster
KTMiteComply
only if I want to....
Pooh...I surely can! And not only that but I would have LOVED to see his face and reaction whenever Palin was announced and then after the Convention! What excitement and insight he would have had! Plus fair and accurate reporting along with some very tough questions that I would have welcomed!!!!

Return to Top
#1036563 - 09/08/08 03:44 PM Re: McCain Pulls Ahead of Obama in Poll KTMiteComply
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Originally Posted By: kaytee
Pooh...I surely can! And not only that but I would have LOVED to see his face and reaction whenever Palin was announced and then after the Convention! What excitement and insight he would have had! Plus fair and accurate reporting along with some very tough questions that I would have welcomed!!!!

Do we need a separate "We miss Russert" thread?

Return to Top
#1036570 - 09/08/08 03:50 PM Re: McCain Pulls Ahead of Obama in Poll B_F
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
Possibly. He was a great commentator. I think his white board is now at the Smithsonean.

Return to Top
#1036576 - 09/08/08 03:53 PM Re: McCain Pulls Ahead of Obama in Poll Snow Bunny
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/09/08/1360524.aspx

here is what you were kinda looking for Jay

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2