Good afternoon. We are just begining to deliver estatements. Our current software provider will only send statements the first person that is listed on the account. My question is let say John Doe is the first person listed and listed as the tax id owner of the account and his wife Jane Doe is the second person listed on the account and she would like to receive an estatement notification on all of her accounts when her statement is available for viewing, some accounts she is listed as the first person and it will not be a problem to send her notification. However, on this paticular account she is the second signer, and the only way to get her to receive a notice is for her email address to be listed under John Doe's name. What should we do, 1. Make John Doe sign up for Online Banking and Estatements 2. Input Jane Doe's email address under John Doe's name. I would also like to know what to do in the case that Jane Doe is just a signer on a Business account, but not the number 1 owner. Finally I would like to know how to treat minor accounts, where the child is listed as the tax id owner and listed first on the account. No matter what Jane Doe would still be able to view all statements that she is a signer on through internet banking, she just would not receive notification that her statement is available to view.