Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#1046428 - 09/19/08 07:37 PM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally Blade Scrapper
Yossarian Offline
Diamond Poster
Originally Posted By: NoPublicFinance
Thin line between supporter and apologist.

So thin as to be nonexistent in your case!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1046502 - 09/19/08 08:17 PM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally Yossarian
GuitarDude Offline
Power Poster
GuitarDude
So Cal

Return to Top
#1046508 - 09/19/08 08:20 PM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally GuitarDude
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Harvard and Navy football teams...........hmmmmmmmmmm

Return to Top
#1046585 - 09/19/08 09:08 PM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally Blade Scrapper
Mint Julep Offline
Diamond Poster
Mint Julep
Tennessee
No one has asked the key question here ...

Did they dis-invite Palin by sending her an email to her Yahoo account?

Return to Top
#1046587 - 09/19/08 09:09 PM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally Yossarian
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
Originally Posted By: Yossarian
And no matter how staunch a supporter you were, you were no more of a supporter than I was.

Finally, a post from Yossarian that there is no arguing with!

Return to Top
#1046699 - 09/20/08 01:31 AM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally Truffle Royale
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Quote:
In case you don't remember, I was a staunch Hillary supporter

but now the issues don't matter, only sex does. classic.

Return to Top
#1046715 - 09/20/08 03:15 AM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally Hated By Some
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
yes, this coming from the hypocrit who only a few months ago insisted to Yossarian that he would vote for Fred Thompson if Hillary won the nomination. What a...

Return to Top
#1046716 - 09/20/08 03:23 AM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally TheManofSteel
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
i never said that i would vote for fred thompson. is "liar" contagious via politics now? what would john mccain say...

Return to Top
#1046718 - 09/20/08 03:27 AM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally Hated By Some
Blessed Offline
Diamond Poster
Blessed
USA
Not sure what McCain would say, but it probably would not contain the phrase "What I meant was....."

Return to Top
#1046747 - 09/20/08 04:43 PM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally Hated By Some
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
Originally Posted By: McCain Economics
i never said that i would vote for fred thompson. is "liar" contagious via politics now? what would john mccain say...

you either answered Yoss that you would vote for Fred, or for some other republican candidate if Hillary won the nomination, because it was about "leadership" and you did not like Hillary. If the thread was not trashed, then I may be able to find it.

Return to Top
#1046751 - 09/20/08 05:50 PM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally Blessed
Yossarian Offline
Diamond Poster
Originally Posted By: Go Lions!
Not sure what McCain would say, but it probably would not contain the phrase "What I meant was....."

I'm not sure why you say this. The McCain campaign has frequently had to explain their candidate's laughable comments. Thnking Iraq borders Afghanistan, confusing Sunnis and Shiites more than once, thinking the president can fire the Chairmen of the SEC...

In fact at one point McCain's chief economic adviser actually said: "He has certainly I’m sure said things in town halls" that don’t jibe perfectly with his written plan. But that doesn’t mean it’s official."

Saying McCain's statements aren't "official" for his own campaign is worse than "What I meant was..."

Return to Top
#1046755 - 09/20/08 06:26 PM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally Hated By Some
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star

and you also responded that if Hillary won you would seriously consider voting for McCain. Care to call me a liar?
Last edited by Pale Rider; 09/20/08 06:26 PM.

Return to Top
#1046797 - 09/20/08 11:51 PM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally Pale Rider
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
so mccain is fred thompson? was the mccain of when i made that statement the same citizen mccain as now?

but please, continue...

edit: and the reason was over divisiveness. well, mccain blew that argument right out the window. thanks steve schmidt!
Last edited by McCain Economics; 09/20/08 11:52 PM.
Return to Top
#1046834 - 09/21/08 02:34 PM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally Hated By Some
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
so mccain is fred thompson? was the mccain of when i made that statement the same citizen mccain as now?

but please, continue...

edit: and the reason was over divisiveness. well, mccain blew that argument right out the window. thanks steve schmidt!

the point is that you continue your hostile statements toward a certain poster on here who is leaning in support of McCain now that Hillary is not the Dem nominee, because that poster looks with disdain on Obama. And yet you yourself stated that you would vote for McCain, even though it might disgust you, if Hillary won the nomination, since we all know with how much disdain you look upon her.

That makes you a hypocrite. So not knock off the horsesh!t with directing hostile comments at that poster, or any other, who opts to vote for McCain in lieu of Obama because Hillary is out of the picture.

Return to Top
#1046842 - 09/21/08 04:22 PM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally TheManofSteel
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
hostile? since when is identifying the superficial justifications in one's political choices hostile? (ie, it wasn't the issues! and based on her instant affinity for palin, it is hard to not call out her outright sexism)

Quote:
And yet you yourself stated that you would vote for McCain

"was the mccain of when i made that statement the same citizen mccain as now?...and the reason was over divisiveness. well, mccain blew that argument right out the window. thanks steve schmidt!"

deja vu anyone?

Return to Top
#1046852 - 09/21/08 06:22 PM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally TheManofSteel
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
This might have a little something to do with Palin being "Disinvited"

Quote:
The groups sponsoring the rally against Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad speaking at the UN were reportedly told, “it could jeopardize their tax exempt status” if they had Palin and not Clinton or Democratic VP candidate Joe Biden on hand…

"I'm absolutely appalled at the behavior of the Democrats," said Bob Kunst of Defenders.net. "I'm a Democrat and for the first time in my life I'm going to vote Republican. I can't take it anymore."

Return to Top
#1046876 - 09/21/08 11:58 PM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally Hated By Some
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
hostile? since when is identifying the superficial justifications in one's political choices hostile? (ie, it wasn't the issues! and based on her instant affinity for palin, it is hard to not call out her outright sexism)

Ron, Since when is arrogantly ASSuming that you know another poster's intentions equated to identifying superficial justifications. Time and again Straw has pointed out your arrogance for making such elitist assumptions about what another poster intends and means. It is a character flaw of yours, and everyone on here knows it.

Quote:
And yet you yourself stated that you would vote for McCain

Quote:
"was the mccain of when i made that statement the same citizen mccain as now?...and the reason was over divisiveness. well, mccain blew that argument right out the window. thanks steve schmidt!"
deja vu anyone?

Also pure horsecrap Ron because Obama made quite a few position changes too, which caused the ire of the far left just a month or two ago, and yet you did not decry that, so do not give any of us the baloney about "McCain then vs. McCain now." Show some integrity, and lay off the hostile remarks toward that certain poster.

Return to Top
#1046879 - 09/22/08 12:17 AM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally TheManofSteel
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Quote:
Straw has pointed out your arrogance for making such elitist assumptions

tmos hasn't pointed out how i am wrong about truf not caring about issues though! also, truf has only ignored it when countered. i'm just saying...

"pure horsecrap"?

is trying to switch issues not horsecrap? huge pale tried to say that i would've voted for mccain vs hillary. i told responded with context. but i am fine with obama and always have been. hillary's politics are ok with me but she was divisive and, at the time, mccain was pretty contrarian to the gop. now he is simply one of them.

tmos, show some integrity and stop posting bs links from american thinker etc. i will do whatever i feel like here.

Return to Top
#1046881 - 09/22/08 12:29 AM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally Hated By Some
TheManofSteel Offline
10K Club
TheManofSteel
Fortress of Solitude
Yup, you are right not to hold your breath, he will not learn anytime soon, maybe never

Return to Top
#1046882 - 09/22/08 12:34 AM Re: Palin Disinvited to Anti-Iran Rally TheManofSteel
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
off the meds? who are you responding to and what are you trying to say?

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2