Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1070994 - 10/27/08 05:09 AM obama tax cuts??
Darkhorse Offline
Platinum Poster
Darkhorse
out of my mind
If you put in less than 250k, it will show a savings (of course, it doesn't take into account the implications of the 401k plan). If you put in over 250k, it shows "you will probably not get a tax cut under the O-B plan" (refusing to calculate your increase). What a crock.

proud 2 b BOLWYWTCCUT

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1071010 - 10/27/08 12:22 PM Re: obama tax cuts?? Darkhorse
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
Have you booked your flight for Belize yet?

Return to Top
#1071660 - 10/28/08 04:19 AM Re: obama tax cuts?? #Just Jay
Darkhorse Offline
Platinum Poster
Darkhorse
out of my mind
Nice JJ.

1) Despite Dems best efforts, BO hasn't won yet. I believe the official day is 11/4.

2) I said Belize was ONE of the thing discussed in our household. I haven't put in my resignation or divorce papers yet either, but thanks for thinking of me. my original post on page 3

3) Be careful what you wish for JJ. I just might go drink my beer in another country. You make fun now, but just wait
how progressive taxes work in the long run

By the way, if BO is such a saviour, why doesn't he just show me what it is going to cost me. Honestly, if it wasn't that much, maybe I'd swing for BO (I'm not a McCain fan), but his hiding it makes me nervious. Just sayin'
Last edited by Darkhorse; 10/28/08 04:25 AM.

proud 2 b BOLWYWTCCUT

Return to Top
#1071661 - 10/28/08 05:33 AM Re: obama tax cuts?? Darkhorse
GuitarDude Offline
Power Poster
GuitarDude
So Cal
Unfortunately DH, you'll never get a true answer because the one that exists is merely a right-wing smear campaign to make the exalted one look bad. The reality is that Obama's tax scheme is nothing more than the age-old bait-and-switch. Hey, look at this shiny alleged income tax cut over here, while behind my back with the other hand I am increasing all of the other taxes and coming up with new ones.

Return to Top