Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#1077282 - 11/05/08 09:41 PM Credit Report Employee Acknowledgement
Rangers Fan Offline
Gold Star
Rangers Fan
I have looked, but have not found, a sample agreement that a bank employee would sign to acknowledge they will pull Credit Reports for permissible purpose only, not share CBR access passwords, etc. I know our vendor agreement has this info in it and I could modify something to mirror it, but does anyone have an example or can you offer suggestions on what other issues would be good to include in such an employee agreement? Thanks!!

Return to Top
General Discussion
#1078337 - 11/06/08 11:18 PM Re: Credit Report Employee Acknowledgement Rangers Fan
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
We used to train on this and document the training, but we never had a statement signed. That could be similar to promising to adhere to Reg Z or Privacy, etc. Is it because of the vendor agreement with the CBR that you feel you need this specific acknowledgment signed?
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#1699814 - 05/15/12 07:03 PM Re: Credit Report Employee Acknowledgement Andy_Z
Rangers Fan Offline
Gold Star
Rangers Fan
Andy-Wow, I realize that I never answered this post...oh, just a few years later and I am looking again (apparently I never found what I was looking for-how funny is that!?). Yes, agreement with vendor addresses this and can be used as a tool with employees to "remind" them that it is not only a regulatory requirement but also a contract obligation as well. I will keep looking or come up with something that we can have new users sign as we give them login credentials to add to our file. Thanks. Better late than never!

Return to Top