Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Thread Options
#108816 - 10/09/03 02:36 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
TDW Offline
Gold Star
Where do you get all your neat pictures EGB??

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#108817 - 10/09/03 02:59 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I did a search on Yahoo for "(item) gif" (like 'fish gif'). Then I looked at the IMAGES tab, instead of the website tab (a feature I did not know I had until yesterday!) I could select different pictures based on size, so I just kept looking for one that was small enough. Other sites I looked at yesterday were www.webtree.ca/tree/gifs and www.animationlibrary.com. Hey, I told you I didn't want to revise this policy!

Return to Top
#108818 - 10/09/03 06:15 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
And this just in - site #2, generally the ultimate authority on all boots, has weighed in with a prediction for Burton going home. That's 2 out of 3, folks. However, Snewser, the ultimate insiders' voice, hasn't weighed in yet; will keep checking.

Return to Top
#108819 - 10/09/03 06:46 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
And it's official - Snewser has posted Burton as the boot tonight. (of course a last minute change has been known to happen.) Sorry Pam!

Return to Top
#108820 - 10/10/03 12:27 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Quote:

And it's official - Snewser has posted Burton as the boot tonight. (of course a last minute change has been known to happen.) Sorry Pam!

UGH!!! I usually make to at least the merge. Bummer. I must say, Burt looked quite surprised when he was booted.

Return to Top
#108821 - 10/13/03 02:42 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Projection for 10/16: Drake to win reward, Morgan to win immunity, hopefully Jon for the boot.

Return to Top
#108822 - 10/13/03 06:18 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
Brandy Osborne Offline
Platinum Poster
KY
i really hope jon does get the boot, or i may have to give up watching until he's gone!!!
how do these spoiler sites get their info?

Return to Top
#108823 - 10/13/03 08:01 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
They make - and protect - really good contacts with inside sources. I have suspected for the last three or four seasons that Snewser (survivornews.net) has a contact in the production group, because he almost always has the boot right but doesn't get it up until the very last minute. Acme Brain Trust is I think just a really good guesser. TDT pulls data from a lot of other sources, and you will see them change their pick if Snewser comes out with something different. And for pre-season site booting, nobody can touch Dan the Map Man (and his sidekick Wezzie) and I know they have inside sources and do a ton of research to verify their tips. Some people really make this their life's obsession!

Return to Top
#108824 - 10/14/03 01:05 AM Re: Survivor Spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hope that I am not obsessed with this game but I am obsessed following this thread. There are some very good discussions and your picks for the boot have been very,very accurate - save for Lillian. Can't win them all!

Return to Top
#108825 - 10/14/03 03:31 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
TDW Offline
Gold Star
EGB, any predictions on when Rupert will get to go back to Drake......or will he???

Return to Top
#108826 - 10/14/03 03:49 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Some rumors on it being either this episode or next. Also some rumors that the tribes will find out next episode that the booted players are not really out of the game yet. We shall see. You know I'll keep you posted.

Return to Top
#108827 - 10/14/03 04:17 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
TDW Offline
Gold Star
Not out of the game yet?

Return to Top
#108828 - 10/14/03 05:35 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
See beginning of this post. Someone, not known yet who, returns to the game.

Return to Top
#108829 - 10/16/03 04:33 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
TDW Offline
Gold Star
So whats up for tonight EGB???

Return to Top
#108830 - 10/16/03 06:32 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
I swore I wasn't going to watch this show anymore, and probably won't tonight since they are having their usual "Let's make them eat gross things" show. Maybe I will tune out when that challenge comes up. Anyway, I caught it last week and was just taken by this Rupert guy. Is he channeling a pirate or what? Is Jon the too perky blond guy? If so, I want him off, cause he is really annoying, and I only saw one show!

Return to Top
#108831 - 10/16/03 06:48 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ex Govt Babe,....What is the projected boot for tonight. I've got to put my post in for the office pool and I can't figure it out on my own.

Return to Top
#108832 - 10/16/03 06:54 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
TDW Offline
Gold Star
Quote:

Anyway, I caught it last week and was just taken by this Rupert guy. Is he channeling a pirate or what? Is Jon the too perky blond guy? If so, I want him off, cause he is really annoying, and I only saw one show!

That is funny....and yes, Jon is the fluffy blond haired guy. I have to leave in 15 min. I hope EGB posts before I go!!

Return to Top
#108833 - 10/16/03 08:03 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Sorry all! I was conducting LO training. (Don't ask.)

RC: Drake. Rupert returns to Drake tribe.
IC: Morgan. Gross food challenge, hurrah.
Boot: Michelle. Not really sure why, but she is on the outside of the current power clique.

Return to Top
#108834 - 10/16/03 08:05 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
Brandy Osborne Offline
Platinum Poster
KY
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... send the drunk home please!!!!!!

Return to Top
#108835 - 10/17/03 01:21 AM Re: Survivor Spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good call EGB! Thanks. Shawn now looks very vulnerable if Morgan wins another IC. Rupert has put himself in great shape with both tribes I believe. He is just such a good pirate. The diplomatic way that he handled the pillage was good also.

Return to Top
#108836 - 10/17/03 12:38 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Bah, should have trusted my own instincts on the reward challenge and gone with Morgan after all. Oh well.

Return to Top
#108837 - 10/17/03 12:43 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
All I have to say is I CAN"T STAND Jon, he's the most annoying survivorite in history! He's so cocky and always looks/acts like he's drunk and he thinks everyone just loves him. The moment he's off the show can't come soon enough. Love Rupert though!

Return to Top
#108838 - 10/17/03 01:33 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
JeloQuen Offline
JeloQuen
Middle America
I think it has become more fun to speculate about the upcoming episode, than to watch it and then come into the office to talk about it. We spend way more time around here discussing the upcoming shows. And what new twists could be on the way.

Return to Top
#108839 - 10/21/03 03:33 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Tough one this week, nobody really seems to have much idea of what is going on. Reward Challenge - seems to involve steak & lobster for the reward, and firing cannons for the actual challenge. Drake to win?

Immunity Challenge - looks like a return of the Water Torture, where players have to stand around holding heavier and heavier loads balanced on their shoulders. Morgan to win?

Projected boot - Possibly Christa. Rupert is a possibility, too.

This is all subject to change as new information (finally) becomes available......

Return to Top
#108840 - 10/21/03 08:16 PM Re: Survivor Spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Pam 1027, I agree completely! I don't understand the logic to this game sometimes. They could boot Rupert off as seeing him as a future unbeatable challenge/competitor, while keeping annoying Jon to the end hoping to win in the final. But... don't get rid of Rupurt too soon, or they'll go hungry! Who catches all the fish?

Return to Top
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12