Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#1088650 - 11/26/08 07:33 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Retired DQ
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
Oh DQ. I won't believe you until you show me your birth certificate.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1088653 - 11/26/08 07:35 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Becka Marr
buggs Offline
Power Poster
Originally Posted By: Becka Marr
Originally Posted By: Bugs Bunny
I think Jessilyn would have a happier outlook if he/she just stopped reading the American Thinker blog.

Stupid bloggers.

wink

Yeah! What she said. Wait a minute. I have a blog. smile

Return to Top
#1088655 - 11/26/08 07:38 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Bacon Boy
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
They didn't have birth certificates that long ago BB wink

::turns and runs from the room::

Return to Top
#1088656 - 11/26/08 07:38 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya buggs
Becka Marr Offline
Power Poster
Becka Marr
Originally Posted By: Becka Marr
I think Jessilyn would have a happier outlook if he/she just stopped reading the American Thinker blog.

Stupid bloggers.

wink

Yeah! What she said. Wait a minute. I have a blog. smile

Yeah, but yours isn't stupid like American Thinker or Townhall.

wink laugh

Return to Top
#1088657 - 11/26/08 07:39 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Snow Bunny
A_G Online
10K Club
Originally Posted By: Pooh (The Bear)
They didn't have language that long ago BB wink

::turns and runs from the room::

Return to Top
#1088673 - 11/26/08 07:51 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Hrothgar Geiger
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
Originally Posted By: Hrothgar Gieger
Born in the USA

Before sneering at the FactCheck (or Politifacts, or the Associated Press) research on the matter, you might see if you can refute any of the statements made by officials of the Hawaii Department of Health, photographic evidence of the actual birth certificat, the birth announcement in the Honolulu newspaper, or some combination of the above.

Ah, I forgot. *You're* not sneering at the FactCheck analysis/sources, you're just quoting someone who was. I apologize. When you want to make a statement of your own beliefs, on your own behalf, just let us know.

But then again, there is that nagging issue of his Grandmother stating that she was standing by the hospital bed for his birth.... In Kenya!

Return to Top
#1088702 - 11/26/08 08:23 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Bimmer
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
Oh, Bimmer. You know how old people never get the facts right. Just ask Pa grin

Return to Top
#1088715 - 11/26/08 08:32 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Bimmer
#Just Jay Online
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
Originally Posted By: Bimmer

But then again, there is that nagging issue of his Grandmother stating that she was standing by the hospital bed for his birth.... In Kenya!

Yeah, but old ladies are a little slow to recall correctly sometimes... just look to DQ as a perfect example... would you seriously take as fact anything that old bat would say?? grin

Return to Top
#1088733 - 11/26/08 08:50 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Bimmer
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore

Source? (Besides Philip Berg, I mean.)

Return to Top
#1088739 - 11/26/08 08:56 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya A_G
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Barbie, just like many experts believe Obamas birth certificate to be legitimate, many believe it was a forgery. The one odd thing remains, why does he have a Kenyan birth certificate? And if he renounced his American citizenship, why is there no documentation supporting that he ever regained it?

Return to Top
#1088743 - 11/26/08 08:59 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Sound Tactic
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
You'll forgive me for repeating myself... Do you have sources for these assertions?

Return to Top
#1088765 - 11/26/08 09:24 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Hrothgar Geiger
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic

What do you want his grandmother to formally noterize and document her verbiage.

Return to Top
#1088766 - 11/26/08 09:25 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Sound Tactic
A_G Online
10K Club
"I wouldn't believe her if her tongue came notarized!"

Return to Top
#1088769 - 11/26/08 09:29 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Sound Tactic
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
Originally Posted By: StrawmanILK

What do you want his grandmother to formally noterize and document her verbiage.

Do you speak with her often? Or did you learn of this from another source?

Return to Top
#1088770 - 11/26/08 09:29 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Sound Tactic
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Despite assertions by the Washington Post, FactChecker.org and other organizations that Obama has produced a certified Hawaiian birth certificate, Berg told WND he remains "99.99 percent sure" that the certificate is a fake and he wants a court, not a website, to determine its validity.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=76933

Even if Sen. Obama can prove his U.S. citizenship, Berg stated, citing the senator’s use of a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii verified as a forgery by three independent document forensic experts, the issue of “multi-citizenship with responsibilities owed to and allegiance to other countries” remains on the table.

http://samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com/2008...t-a-us-citizen/

Explains the suite.

Return to Top
#1088771 - 11/26/08 09:30 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya A_G
GuitarDude Offline
Power Poster
GuitarDude
So Cal
Strawman, just provide a source that is not right-wing-biased. CAVEAT: Any source that reports something even remotely negative or questionable about Barackstar Obama is right-wing!

Return to Top
#1088776 - 11/26/08 09:35 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Hrothgar Geiger
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
[quote=Bimmer]

Do you speak with her often? Or did you learn of this from another source? [/quote]

Do you? Do you have any proof she didn't. Seems to me that Berg's lawsuite has at least established that the Hawaiin birth certificate could be a forgery. In fact, it probably is, because given his background and familiy moving I can't believe it is in such pristine condition. I am not saying he was for sure born in Kenya, I'm saying some experts have said its a forgery.

How many sources do you want to review it? Berg had his experts review it. He had the recourses. I don't. But you don't want to believe it because you dont want to. So, are you appauled by the lack of "change" in the administration? We have a whole nother thread on this. Please visit that one ole' UN Funding Analyst.

Return to Top
#1088780 - 11/26/08 09:41 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Sound Tactic
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
Despite assertions by the Washington Post, FactChecker.org and other organizations that Obama has produced a certified Hawaiian birth certificate, Berg told WND he remains "99.99 percent sure" that the certificate is a fake and he wants a court, not a website, to determine its validity.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=76933

Even if Sen. Obama can prove his U.S. citizenship, Berg stated, citing the senator’s use of a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii verified as a forgery by three independent document forensic experts, the issue of “multi-citizenship with responsibilities owed to and allegiance to other countries” remains on the table.

http://samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com/2008...t-a-us-citizen/

Explains the suite.

I've read the suite, er suit. So did Judge Surrick, who threw it out of court. The lawsuit is replete with assertions and allegations, but suffers a dearth of proof or documentation.

I understand that Mr. Berg is now going attempt to file an appeal with the U.S. Supreme Court.

Return to Top
#1088788 - 11/26/08 09:48 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Sound Tactic
Mint Julep Offline
Diamond Poster
Mint Julep
Tennessee

Return to Top
#1088799 - 11/26/08 09:56 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Mint Julep
rainman Offline
Power Poster
rainman
Berg is an idiot and should be disbarred. He must have gotten his law license from the same place he claims Obama got his birth certificate.

Return to Top
#1088807 - 11/26/08 10:10 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya rainman
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
I didnt say it was not disbanded, I said some experts believe his Hawaiin birth certificate is a fake. When are you going to actually read the posts instead of jumping to conclusions or starting to slander or insult people Barbara. Since I do not have funds for my own forensic experts I will go with Bergs. Do you have your own expert testimoney?

Return to Top
#1088815 - 11/26/08 10:14 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Sound Tactic
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
When will you read the posts:

Originally Posted By: Straw
just like many experts believe Obamas birth certificate to be legitimate, many believe it was a forgery

Originally Posted By: broken arrow
duhhhhh

I am not saying he was for sure born in Kenya, I'm saying some experts have said its a forgery.

duhhhhh

Even if Sen. Obama can prove his U.S. citizenship, Berg stated, citing the senator’s use of a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii verified as a forgery by three independent document forensic experts

duhhhhh

Return to Top
#1088829 - 11/26/08 10:27 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Sound Tactic
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
Originally Posted By: Philip Berg's lawsuit
. However, as posted all over the internet, three (3) independent Document Forensic Experts performed extensive Forensic testing on the Certificate of Live Birth posted on Obama's campaign \vebsite. Thc Forensic Expert findings were the Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) was in a forgery.

It would seem, based on Mr. Berg's filing, that the experts reviewed a scan of a document posted on the website. Not, as one might think, an actual physical document. Hmmmmm

I think I'll go with the people that have examined the actual document.

Return to Top
#1088870 - 11/26/08 11:27 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya Bacon Boy
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Originally Posted By: BaconBoy
Oh, Bimmer. You know how old people never get the facts right. Just ask Pa grin

c'mere and say that son!

wink

Return to Top
#1088871 - 11/26/08 11:28 PM Re: Hawaii or Kenya rainman
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Originally Posted By: rainman
Berg is an idiot and should be disbarred. He must have gotten his law license from the same place he claims Obama got his birth certificate.

is this the same Berg that says Bush and Cheney should be tried as war criminals or something like that?

Return to Top
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3