BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
Thread Options
#1077974 - 11/06/08 07:25 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
GenerousLife Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
Both Cindy and George continue to say, "There is alot more that isn't known about this case and when you hear it all, you will understand." (NOT)

Also, on a previous NG, Nancy was talking about a "practice" of young mothers who drug their children in order to not need a babysitter. If it is a "practice" to drug your baby and leave them in the trunk of the car, let's start patrolling the parking lots of clubs with rescue dogs. This is insane!!!!! Anyone who does this should have their parental rights terminated and go directly to life in prison without parole.

Nothing about this case makes any sense in the real world and I understand we are dealing with someone who is completely out of touch. I just hope she doesn't get off on an insanity plea....

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1077977 - 11/06/08 07:27 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Retired DQ
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Originally Posted By: Devil Queen
You can make ether? Does it stop snoring?

Now my friend- you need to go and hug your man of your dreams and stop being down and out. You also need to go and get him either some of those contraptions that you put on your nose to stop the snoring or that contraption that looks like a mouth protector so the snoring can go away and you can be happy again.

Return to Top
#1078097 - 11/06/08 08:52 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
Ok, let's try to put ourselves in Casey Anthony's shoes for a minute (put on your crazy hat). You want to go out and you don't have a babysitter (probably because you scare everyone away)...Chloroform is the first thing you think of?
How about some Nyquil or Tylenol PM if you really want to knock your child out for a few hours?

This case gets more bizarre by the minute.

Return to Top
#1078099 - 11/06/08 08:54 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Sing A Little
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
Originally Posted By: Sing A Little
You want to go out and you don't have a babysitter (probably because you scare everyone away)...Chloroform is the first thing you think of?
How about some Nyquil or Tylenol PM if you really want to knock your child out for a few hours?

how about... you DON'T GO OUT. you are a parent. you have a small child for whom you are responsible. you stay home.

Return to Top
#1078108 - 11/06/08 08:57 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kitten
Angel Eyes Offline
Power Poster
Angel Eyes
Originally Posted By: kitten
You want to go out and you don't have a babysitter (probably because you scare everyone away)...Chloroform is the first thing you think of?

how about... you DON'T GO OUT. you are a parent. you have a small child for whom you are responsible. you stay home.

Kitten you forgot to put on your crazy hat.

Return to Top
#1078109 - 11/06/08 08:57 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kitten
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
Well, that is way too logical.

I'm just thinking that if you're crazy enough to try and drug your child for a break that you'd just grab something handy instead of going online to make something. That sounds very calculated and premeditated to me.

Return to Top
#1078110 - 11/06/08 08:58 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kitten
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
Originally Posted By: kitten

fixed.

Return to Top
#1078430 - 11/07/08 02:32 AM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kitten
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
well she did use xanax (sp)- that's prob how she got the babysitters name- Even her friends commented on parties she went with and put Caylee down in another room- the kid never woke up- its like she was drugged. you gotta remember Casey Anthony cares ONLY about HERSELF- no one else. Everything is fine and horkey when it goes HER way- the minute it doesn't then look out.

Tonites Nancy Grace was explosive. I love NG and Padilla to death. You tell it brother !

Now we know from the documents released today that the Anthonys' truly DO KNOW what their daughter was like. We also don't have to doubt ourselves about the car trunk and George anymore.

The more you find out and the more you listen to them you think you are going crazy- so many lies, so many asses.

Good God please let her remains be found.

Return to Top
#1078460 - 11/07/08 12:42 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
I use xanax, and I don't etherize my son. She has some other major issues going on.

Return to Top
#1080400 - 11/12/08 03:19 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Retired DQ
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
I'm disappointed that the search teams did not find Caylee this past weekend. I'm also disappointed that some people are complaining about the searches and harshly criticizing EquuSearch as well as Tim Miller. I wish they all were staying and keeping the search alive. Some day they will be back but they have other people to find and who appreciate what they are doing.

I give a high five to Padilla for conducting a service for Caylee at Blanchard Park- Jess' dad spoke at the memorial too which was a surprise to me.

George make me angry because he knows the truth but talks publicly that his grandaughter is still alive. What is he so afraid of...prob his wife Cindy.

And of course the ass herself that sits in jail knowing where her daughter is. I hope one day she burns in H.

Return to Top
#1080654 - 11/12/08 07:54 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/...mp;pageId=1.1.1

Interesting, the spokesman for the Anthony family resigned because he stated that he can no longer speak for a family that in the last several months have displayed such erractic behavior and he wants no part in it.

I feel an explosion is coming soon.

Return to Top
#1080788 - 11/12/08 09:11 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
Fork Ate Spoon Offline
Diamond Poster
Fork Ate Spoon
Between Here and There
I know this has nothing to do with Caylee but did you all happen to see on the news about Natalee Halloway? The main suspect (Van der Sloot) was caught selling women or providing fake passports for women who were sold into slavery? Messed up..

Return to Top
#1080826 - 11/12/08 09:42 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Fork Ate Spoon
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
yeah, I've been watching that crud. He is another ass that needs to be nailed.

Return to Top
#1080830 - 11/12/08 09:45 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
Fork Ate Spoon Offline
Diamond Poster
Fork Ate Spoon
Between Here and There
literally hehe

Return to Top
#1080832 - 11/12/08 09:47 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Fork Ate Spoon
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
smile

Return to Top
#1080898 - 11/12/08 10:56 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
OMC I hadn't heard about that. Maybe that will bring him back in for questioning again. crazy

Return to Top
#1080901 - 11/12/08 11:05 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Sing A Little
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
...so much evil in the world.....

Return to Top
#1081532 - 11/13/08 08:44 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Pale Rider
CSB98 Offline
Diamond Poster
Wisconsin
Breaking news on ABC.com . . . divers just found a bag of bones and toys in an Orlando lake.

Return to Top
#1081556 - 11/13/08 08:54 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? CSB98
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
yeah, I see. I am so sick of this crud.
Law enforcement are saying it doesn't have anything to do with Caylee. Cindy is saying that all Caylees' toys were accounted for.
Law enforcement is mad at Padilla, Tim Miller is angry at Padilla.
Law enforcement wants Padilla to take a lie detective test because he called the media before reporting to law enforcement about the garbage bag of bones and toys.
I hate it when there is fighting among the LE and others trying to help.
I'm disappointed with Padilla if indeed what they have been saying is true.
Who the heck is Murt?

Just stick me with a needle until all this crud is over with.

Return to Top
#1081609 - 11/13/08 09:35 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? CSB98
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL

Police: Bags Found in River in Search for Missing Toddler Don't Contain Human Remains

The bounty hunter called off his search earlier this week, but had a change of heart Wednesday night and said he'd continue looking for the toddler, who is presumed dead. He said he has evidence that she was dumped in the river, but declined to elaborate.

Why would he not?
He made the report that the "bones" were there in the first place, why not elaborate - argh... confused

Return to Top
#1085264 - 11/20/08 07:53 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? QCL
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
NeJames, the attorney spokesman representing only Cindy and George resigned today. In a nutshell, he said he has his opinion regarding Caylee and has had for awhile, he tells everyone to let Cindy and George believe whatever they feel they need to believe.

There is also suppose to be a news conference sometime this week on evidence that Caylee Marie is still alive. The new spokeswoman for Cindy and George for the media is suppose to make a public announcement. Dream on.....

I hear Tim is coming back AGAIN to search. He found the body he was looking for I think it was in NC- I could be wrong on that location.

I did have a lot of faith that Caylees' remains would be found but my goodness I am now losing faith because it is now November and she has been gone since June.

I have no compassion for the Anthonys'.

Return to Top
#1093112 - 12/06/08 04:32 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
The State of Florida will not seek the death penalty for Casey Anthony.
The new jail house videos that came out this past week didn't really reveal anything new to me. I don't understand where the bombshell tapes come from- it's the same crud- it's the same lies- it's the same girl that doesn't care about anyone except herself.
It's the same parents who are in denial or are faking denial expecially when daddy Anthony told the police and FBI that the smell was something you never forget.

They better nail her at trial so she is behind bars for a long long time.

Return to Top
#1094716 - 12/10/08 01:37 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,464244,00.html

A photo of a child snapped at a Florida mall has some believing that missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony is still alive.

The photo, which was taken by Florida Mall employee Halima Solomita, shows a child that resembles Caylee in a mall playground, MyFOXOrlando reported. Solomita told the station that she tried to call Crimeline but was kept on hold for 20 minutes.

"I took my last cell phone picture as the woman [accompanying the little girl] tried to cover her head with her arm to hide from me taking her picture," Solomita said.

The Anthony family said they now want to see mall surveillance footage of the day the photo was taken.

Caylee's grandfather, George Anthony, told MyFOXOrlando.com that three mall security guards have seen the surveillance video and have approached the family and said they should look at it.

A mall spokesman, however, said they cannot hand over surveillance video to a civilian, especially during an ongoing investigation.

"It’s definitely frustrating, especially when we have people who actually believe they've seen Caylee,” George Anthony told MyFOXOrlando.com. “When you look at that photo we really believe its her.”

Caylee Anthony was last seen in June, but her mother, Casey Anthony, did not report her missing until July. She is presumed dead by authorities. Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree murder, child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about the disappearance of her daughter. She faces life in prison if convicted.

Casey Anthony's attorney John Baez plans to subpoena the mall in hopes of getting the surveillance tape, George Anthony said.

Return to Top
#1094770 - 12/10/08 02:17 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kms
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Yeah and the moon is made of twinkies.

The whole jest of the crazy Anthonys and the whacked attorney for the big crazy is to spread the reaonable doubt bit. It's a distraction they are using so the focus is on reasonable doubt when all of them- Casey, Baez, Cindy, George, and Lee know that Caylee is dead.

If Baez is so concerned about TIPS- then why hasn't he picked up the disks that hold all the tips that have come in and that he has demanded he get from the sheriff dept? Ah ha because he knows what is on the disks and he knows the answer already.

If you saw any tape of the Today Show with the ass hole Baez talking- he doesn't know what he is saying. He claims the crazy itch is 100% innocent - what an idiot- and claims that people have not heard all the story and that everyone will be just hunky dorey after hearing her story.

Well the itch has had 6 months to tell her story- the first clue of her lying deceitful life is waiting 31 days to report her little girl missing and don't you know that she'd be baring her ass and her other parts at Fusion still today if her mom did not find her at Tonys' apartment and demand answers.

Return to Top
#1094801 - 12/10/08 02:49 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
I dont think the pic looks like her, I just don't think that poor little girl is alive

Return to Top
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16