Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
Thread Options
#1100541 - 12/19/08 07:05 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Cowboys Fan
TINKerBell Offline
Power Poster
TINKerBell
Tiger's Den!
May God rest her little soul.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1100542 - 12/19/08 07:07 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? TINKerBell
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
RIP Caylee. frown

Return to Top
#1100572 - 12/19/08 07:27 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kitten
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
I just watched the press conference. How anyone could harm a child much less their own daughter I will never know. I really hope they can tighten up the evidence and the investigation so Casey gets what she deserves.

Return to Top
#1100592 - 12/19/08 07:40 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? TINKerBell
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Originally Posted By: DreamCatcher
May God rest her little soul.

Agreed.

Return to Top
#1100700 - 12/20/08 01:19 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? QCL
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Originally Posted By: QueenChop'dLiver
So the police wouldn't follow up on the lead?
I wish DNA would come back sooner.

pjs what did you mean when you said?

Originally Posted By: pjs

How horrifying to find out that duct tape was put on a little girls' mouth.

The nanny can be blamed no doubt.

I meant that duct tape was wound around her mouth and nose- some of it was still intact.

I meant that the nanny will be blamed because this imaginary person is who Casey says kidnapped her daughter. We know that the "nanny" does not exist. But she will stick to her story.

Return to Top
#1100701 - 12/20/08 01:21 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
My heart hurts for this little girl. May she rest in peace.
The picture of her in her car seat holding her doll-that is what I will always remember.

Return to Top
#1100713 - 12/20/08 05:03 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
You know for every Casey, there are many more children that go missing daily that never receive the attention this case did.

Return to Top
#1100865 - 12/22/08 03:43 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kms
Relax Offline
Platinum Poster
And to see that Casey doesn't even seem remorseful!!! - knowing the whole time what happened to the little girl. I don't know which is better for the Mother - the death penalty or putting her in prison with other inmates to let them take care of her...?? How horrible! But I am now glad that the sweet little girl can rest in peace. Poor thing didn't have a chance with a mother and grandmother like that.

Return to Top
#1100866 - 12/22/08 03:47 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Relax
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Did they clear that meter reader who reported the body?

Return to Top
#1100869 - 12/22/08 03:52 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? MB Guy
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Yea, they did. But that whole storyline is freaky.
I'm just waiting for the state to put together a rock solid case so the mom can rot in prison.

News says the case might not go to trial til 2010. How weird!
Anyhow she will be sitting in jail until then.

Return to Top
#1100903 - 12/22/08 04:28 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
peej - what were they looking for in the search of the anthony's house this past saturday? did you see any information about it?

and as an aside - while i applaud erecting a memorial for caylee where they found her remains, i would applaud more taking the flowers and stuffed animals that are left there and giving them to other sick kids who have to spend extended periods in the hospital or otherwise away from their families.

Return to Top
#1100942 - 12/22/08 05:26 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kitten
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
What LE took on Saturday was clothing and shoes of both Caylee and Casey. They did not take any thing of George and Cindy.

I'm not sure how I feel about the grandparents statement concerning "THIS IS WHAT CAYLEE WOULD WANT US TO DO"

Yes, the stuffed animals will get better use and be appreciated more in the hands of youngsters.

As my aunt in Florida keeps saying to my mom- there are so many young kids that are murdered here - why did Caylees' get so much national attention from the world?

She got attention because of her mom and the bizarre lies she told- and because that child went missing 31 days before she was reported missing.

Tell me how long would it have gone on if Cindy did not get involved? Casey NEVER reported her missing, her mom did and much to Caseys' regret that her mom found her at Tonys'.

Return to Top
#1100949 - 12/22/08 05:29 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
ooops I put in the wrong name above, it should have read Caylee. I agree with all those that send flowers and toys should use the money elsewhere, even sending it to the missing kids programs that are out there, a lot of it is volunteer work and there are"toys" out there that they can purchase that aid in the recovery of a child or the remains of a child, that a lot of police departments cant afford.

Return to Top
#1103526 - 12/30/08 03:11 PM Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? kms
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,473947,00.html

Return to Top
#1103528 - 12/30/08 03:17 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? QCL
A_G Offline
10K Club
pjs mentioned a long time ago that she thought the bro was somehow involved... eek

sad.

Return to Top
#1104558 - 01/01/09 06:01 AM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? A_G
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Well I have no doubt he erased stuff on her laptop when he went to get that and other stuff at Tonys' the night she was taken to jail. I also believe he did other stuff and he knew that Caylee was dead.
Are some lawyers just asses or just plain dumb?
I would not give George or Cindy immunity-I hope LE doesn't.

Back in March when she was surfing the internet for neck breaking and household weapons was she planning on getting rid of her mom? I'd like to know what man was in her life at that moment and what was going on.

The meter readers' antics and the guy that was with the defense then turned private investigator for Cindy and George I think his last name was Casey= filming the site where he claims was the site and the body was not there in November? Give me a break- the defense is behind all of this- planting doubt so when it goes to trial the jury will have reaonable doubt. Something doesn't click with that meter reader- even though LE claims he isn't a suspect- somthing ain't right with that whole picture.

Cindy and George now want Casey to attend Caylees' funeral. She murdered her daughter she has no right to go to her funeral.
All I can say nail all their butts to the fence posts.

The defense isn't going to go with the nanny story- they know it won't work- they are going to go with either accidental or strive for the reasonable doubt among the jurors.

RIP
Caylee Marie

Return to Top
#1112208 - 01/16/09 01:26 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? pjs
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
This case is filled with so much lying, deceit and smoke screens. I hope law enforcement concentrates on the evidence and leaves the other crud alone.
Don't give those Anthony's any kind of immunity whatsoever. The parents and the brother have lied so much and covered up a 2 year old girls death. Did they know back in November that Caylee was dead? Hmmmmmm.
Reality bites and the denial part is getting old so is the lying.
Move the smoke screens aside and go back to the night of June 15th- Fathers' Day- Cindy says it was a wonderful evening. George says that Cindy and Casey got into it. Lee says there was a huge fight and Cindy choked Casey. The neighbors said there was angry shouting and fighting going on.
I want to know if Casey took Caylee with her when she ran out that night. If she did then George lied about the 16th when he told law enforcement that Casey and Caylee left together when his cooking show was on.
I thought that Caylee was home that night and slept there and Casey came home early in the morning from Tonys'. If she did take Caylee that night then Caylee was left in the trunk that night. Or does this abandoned house down their street play a big role in what she did with Caylee when she went to party? The owner of the house - oh wait- more crud- is the name of the imaginary nanny.
So much crud, lies, and smoke- I don't think anyone knows how to tell the truth anymore.

Word out is what was wrapped around her mouth was called gaffer tape- its like duct tape but it is waterproof and leaves little residue. Amy gave it to Casey for that "no clothes party" wear she used it on the flag she wore.

Hooray for Mark NeJames and Tim Miller! Probably the most truthful people you are ever going to get in this mess of a case.
If George, Cindy and Lee cared anything at all about Caylee they should want the truth to come out- no matter how damaging it is to their daughter. Reality bites- they should give it a try.
Last edited by pjs; 01/16/09 01:36 PM. Reason: gaffer tape
Return to Top
#1112486 - 01/16/09 05:01 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? pjs
buggs Offline
Power Poster

Return to Top
#1114258 - 01/21/09 05:27 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? buggs
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
around 131 new docs being released.
Clothes found inside the bag, a pooh blanket inside the bag.
Also, a heart sticker put on the "duct"tape which they had to remove some of the hair to get the sticker off.
Not sure what else- Jane and Nancy Grace will be rockin' tonite.

Casey A is a piece of crud. TMO.

Return to Top
#1114313 - 01/21/09 05:49 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? pjs
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Originally Posted By: pjs
....a pooh blanket inside the bag...

Brought forth immediate tears.
Poor Caylee.

Return to Top
#1114319 - 01/21/09 05:56 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? QCL
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html

I get upset so here is the latest.

Return to Top
#1115965 - 01/23/09 03:38 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? pjs
lucyc Offline
Diamond Poster
lucyc

Return to Top
#1115974 - 01/23/09 03:42 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? lucyc
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
I guess holding up that house of cards finally got to him. This family needs lots and lots of help.

Return to Top
#1116005 - 01/23/09 04:16 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? Sing A Little
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Agreed.

Police also found a "five to six page suicide letter," he had written, a police spokesman told NBC News.

How very sad.

Return to Top
#1116323 - 01/23/09 07:47 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? QCL
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
At least they got him in the hospital. George told the truth the first time. He isn't a saint but living with those two pyscho's and all the lies - well I hope he survives.

Maybe just maybe the truth will come out.

And don't spare me the details on how the assine Casey took the news- SHE DOESN'T GIVE A CRUD ABOUT ANYONE EXCEPT HERSELF.

peace out.

Return to Top
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16