Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
Thread Options
#1127650 - 02/11/09 12:57 AM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? pjs
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Gut-wrenching memorial? Not for me.
Get on with the justice for Caylee and be done with it.
Who really cares if Casey watched the memorial or not- so what.
It was suppose to be about Caylee. Period.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1131851 - 02/18/09 07:18 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? pjs
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
If you want to know a bit about what docs came out today you can go to OrlandoSentinel.com

Among the documents:
Some info regarding Ann Downing (I thought it was Dowling)
A page in her Caseys' diary where she states (5 days after Caylee is missing)" This is the happiest I have ben in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow."
She also wrote that "she had no regrets, just a bit worried. I
just want for everything to work out okay. I completely trust my own judgment and knew that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I jsut want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see."

The "Whitney" Laundry bag in the Anthonys' home is the same that Caylee was wrapped in.
They found a backing of a heart sticker that could be the sticker that was put on the duct tape over Caylees' mouth.

The duct tape matches that of the gas can. The grandparents and the uncle are cleared of prints off the duct tape but the investigators will not say anymore.

Cindy Anthony was the one that had the private investigator go to the scene in November and look around

Casey Anthony told friends she had a miscarriage after she had Caylee. Friends say she lied about that.

The most disturbing things:

Authorities found a World of Disney bag near Caylee Anythonys' remains. Inside the bag investigators discovered a Gatorade Cool Blue bottle with unknown liquid and white sediment.

A syringe in a wrapper was found inside a toilet paper roll that was in the bottle.

Caylees' remains were found inside of two black plastic bags and a canvas laundry bag. Detectives found a stained Winnie the Pooh Blanket, a pair of size 24 month pink and white stripe shorts, a pink size 3T shirt with the words " BIG TROUBLE comes small" written on the front and what detectives thought to be pieces of a child's pull up.

Return to Top
#1131857 - 02/18/09 07:24 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? pjs
GenerousLife Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
O M G !!!!!!!

Return to Top
#1131897 - 02/18/09 07:53 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? GenerousLife
Fork Ate Spoon Offline
Diamond Poster
Fork Ate Spoon
Between Here and There
evil evil evil.... Poor Caylee..

Return to Top
#1139244 - 03/03/09 09:11 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? Fork Ate Spoon
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
The trial was set yesterday for October 12, 2009.
You think it will happen? The defense said it would try and be ready.

The judge ruled the photos are news and can be released to the public.

The videotape of her in jail when LE found the body is to be watched by the defense and then they have 10 days to file a motion to keep it from being made public. I doubt it will work.

Hey who goes to court for Caylee and supports justice for her?

Return to Top
#1139247 - 03/03/09 09:14 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? pjs
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
well the prosecutors are supposed to but I was quite surprised and in fact disappointed on who i saw on the defense team. I know it is just a job to some people but how you can defend someone capable of doing that to her own child makes me ill

Return to Top
#1139252 - 03/03/09 09:18 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? kms
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
they don't ever ask the person if they are guilty or if they did it...lawyers view the law as pure and are strictly defending the law (or that is how it was explained to me by a criminal defense guy that I know who has handled some pretty hi-profile rape and murder cases).

Return to Top
#1139254 - 03/03/09 09:18 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? kms
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
I know how you feel. Then you gotta think well someone has to defend these idiots - innocent until proven guilty -

Return to Top
#1139260 - 03/03/09 09:21 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? pjs
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
i eagerly await the coming Judge Dredd days when criminal court will be reformed!

I think that her interests are also served, or could be, by CASA, the court appointed special advocates for children.

Return to Top
#1139274 - 03/03/09 09:28 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? HappyGilmore
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
they have Kathy Reichs listed on the defense team, she is a forensic pathologist, writer and the series Bones was created after he main character. I am just sad to see her on that team

Return to Top
#1139278 - 03/03/09 09:30 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? HappyGilmore
GenerousLife Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
I am acquainted with the lawyer that defended Timothy McVey in the OKC Bombing trial. He was villified and his life threatened on numerous occasions. In that case, he was appointed (although he did agree to be appointed) and his job was to give the best defense possible, so that justice COULD be served and that no one could question the final decision.

It certainly was eye-opening to hear about the case from his vantage point.

I'm not sure we can attribute similar values to Casey's attorney, but regardless, someone has to defend her or we become a mob of vigilantes.

Return to Top
#1147471 - 03/18/09 11:41 PM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? GenerousLife
Snowgirl Offline
Platinum Poster
Any news? I thought I heard they had tested her brother for paternity and he was not the father???

Return to Top
#1147536 - 03/19/09 11:56 AM Re: Charges for Casey Anthony's Brother? Snowgirl
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Lee Anthony IS NOT the father of Caylee Marie. The FBI also wanted the results.

The state wants to know who Casey Anthony is paying for all these high powered attornys her defense. That should be coming up in court one of these days.

Also, the video when someone at the jail told her a body was found near her home before tests showed it was indeed Caylee Marie. The defense DOES NOT want the video released to the public. Word is you have Casey Anthony with arms crossed pissed while her attorney Baez crying. Oh my how touching smirk

Also word now is the missing pages of the diary will be released. I'm furious if the state ripped out the pages- I don't think they did - before releasing some pages in it the first time- word is they found those pages among others things when they went back and searched.
Word is that the diary contains on how she planned on killing Caylee Marie- Chloroform is mentioned as well as the statement that she had to kill Caylee Marie to save her from Cindy Anthony. It was a mercy killing.

Which I question now Why in the [censored] did they take the death penalty away??????????????? This doesn't make much sense to me.

I truly wish both sides would shut their damn mouths. I do not want her walking out of jail on some damn technicality.

And lately Nancy Grace needs to get her butt off the chair and wake up. She's on my crud list and has been for awhile.

Return to Top
#1158086 - 04/06/09 01:58 PM More Evidence Released in Caylee Anthony Case pjs
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL

Return to Top
#1158135 - 04/06/09 02:38 PM Re: More Evidence Released in Caylee Anthony Case QCL
Lisa_Bates Offline
Power Poster
Lisa_Bates
Does anyone else have a problem with FoxNews loading really slow?? frown

Return to Top
#1158137 - 04/06/09 02:40 PM Re: More Evidence Released in Caylee Anthony Case Lisa_Bates
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
non FoxNews. Just BOL.

Return to Top
#1161359 - 04/10/09 01:55 PM Re: More Evidence Released in Caylee Anthony Case kitten
lucyc Offline
Diamond Poster
lucyc
Did anyone catch the videos this morning of George and Cindy?

Return to Top
#1161364 - 04/10/09 01:58 PM Re: More Evidence Released in Caylee Anthony Case lucyc
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
i saw a little bit on NG last night. they are such jerks!!!!

Return to Top
#1161375 - 04/10/09 02:13 PM Re: More Evidence Released in Caylee Anthony Case kitten
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
No, what happened?

Return to Top
#1168123 - 04/22/09 05:55 PM Re: More Evidence Released in Caylee Anthony Case QCL
Snowgirl Offline
Platinum Poster
Sounds like they are seeking the death penalty now and the grandparents are doing talk show interviews - disgusting.

Return to Top
#1168179 - 04/22/09 06:26 PM Re: More Evidence Released in Caylee Anthony Case Snowgirl
MadisonCali Offline
Power Poster
But Oprah dumped them for their supposed 'sit down'. HA! smile

Return to Top
#1168223 - 04/22/09 06:52 PM Re: More Evidence Released in Caylee Anthony Case MadisonCali
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Good for Oprah! Oprah wasn't paying them to come sit down and talk.
The Early Show is probably paying them for "their story".

All that comes out of their mouths are lies and more lies. If they would have kept their mouths shut they would be tolerated much more.
The stories they tell are so inconsistent from the very first day of discovery of the child missing.

So, they are standing with their lying daughter.
They seem to forget that their little grandaughter was murdered.

So glad the death penalty is back on the table.

Return to Top
#1168253 - 04/22/09 07:08 PM Re: More Evidence Released in Caylee Anthony Case pjs
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
They all sound mentally ill, the whole lot of 'em.

Return to Top
#1168265 - 04/22/09 07:14 PM Re: More Evidence Released in Caylee Anthony Case MB Guy
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
Is it just me, or is Nancy Grace obsessed with this case? I used to always tune in to her show because you always learned about different cases, but the Anthonys are priority one for her now. I don't even bother putting it on anymore.

Return to Top
#1168285 - 04/22/09 07:26 PM Re: More Evidence Released in Caylee Anthony Case Bones
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Well maybe a little but hey it is an on going case and she keeps it front and center. I get annoyed too at times.

It's just lies lies lies, the only thing different is the day.

Return to Top
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16