BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Thread Options
#1094805 - 12/10/08 02:56 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kms
East Texas Offline
Diamond Poster
East Texas
This just goes to show that everyone wants some closure....so, if we cannot say definitively that she is deceased, someone will see her on every street corner and in every mall/airport/discount store.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1094836 - 12/10/08 03:22 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kms
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Originally Posted By: kms
I dont think the pic looks like her, I just don't think that poor little girl is alive

yea it's so much bull. Why didn't the one that snapped the pic yell for mall security...why didn't she call the police. Why didn't she do alot of things as well.

The Anthonys are now in California today- they'll be on Larry King tonite. After that they are doing Dateline. Supposedly they flew to California because of a tip but a few media exposures is the bottom line of what they were after. A sighting of Caylee 3 weeks ago in a restaurant supposedly again is why they flew to California- of course its been 3 weeks ago so the real reason for them to fly out is to spread their chants of Caylee is alive.

Cindy Anthony had it right with her first phone call- "it smells like there's been a dead body in the trunk".

I don't have any sympathy for the Anthony family- they will try and blame whomever they can for Caylees' death except for their own daughter. People say they are in denial- maybe so - but enough is enough- they always claim how much Caylee means to them- then stand up and deal with this horrific crime that Casey committed.

Return to Top
#1095646 - 12/11/08 04:12 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
KYAuditor Offline
100 Club
KYAuditor
Kentucky
CNN is showing that they have found the remains of a young girl somewhere near the Anthony's home.

Return to Top
#1095670 - 12/11/08 04:20 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? KYAuditor
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Oh my God- I hope it's Caylee. I just read where Tim says it is.

If it is her this will give alot of people worldwide closure.

Return to Top
#1095743 - 12/11/08 05:07 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kms
TINKerBell Offline
Power Poster
TINKerBell
Tiger's Den!

Return to Top
#1095844 - 12/11/08 06:08 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? TINKerBell
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Baez is heading to the jail.
The Anthonys' are on a plane heading back.
Glory be to God!

Return to Top
#1095888 - 12/11/08 06:32 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
Queen Bee Offline
Diamond Poster
Queen Bee
CT
Nancy Grace will be ALL over this tonight.

Return to Top
#1095911 - 12/11/08 06:47 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Queen Bee
MadisonCali Offline
Power Poster
I REALLY hope it's her so that she can get the proper burial she deserves...

Return to Top
#1095919 - 12/11/08 07:02 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? MadisonCali
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
I am with you Madison, and I am glad there will be resolution for those that Truly loved her and those that have been searching for her. She will be in a much better place now, where no harm will come to her

Return to Top
#1095951 - 12/11/08 07:42 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kms
GenerousLife Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
The chilling thought though, if it isn't Caylee, then another child has been victimized...........

Return to Top
#1095954 - 12/11/08 07:43 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? GenerousLife
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
Oh the thought of that makes me ill.

Return to Top
#1095956 - 12/11/08 07:47 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Queen Bee
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Originally Posted By: QueenBee
Nancy Grace will be ALL over this tonight.
I'm not making jest of such a serious topic but this specific post made me laugh out loud. My brother and I just talked recently about how this is all she has been talking about forever.

Return to Top
#1096192 - 12/12/08 11:23 AM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? P*Q
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
I for one am glad she was all over this story from day one and kept it up front on her show. I also know it got to be annoying but so glad so many people out there cared.

How horrifying to find out that duct tape was put on a little girls' mouth.

The nanny can be blamed no doubt.

It was interesting to hear that the skull should not have come off unless something was done- like decapitation.

I can't think too clearly on that but searches on the Anthonys' computer had neck breaking listed.

Not surprised that the little girl was naked- especially when Casey made the comment that they didn't even find her clothes that she was wearing.

Interesting that 2 people saw her on that road in July- walking- makes one think she was checking to make sure the body bag couldn't be seen still from the roadway.

Confident that Tim Miller and his crew would have found Caylee if not for the aftermath of the hurricane and the flooding that took place. That's the place the 4-wheeler got stuck and that was the night Tim Miller called off his search and people were angry. But that was a blessing in disguise- his call to back off that area in case someone did damage to Caylees' body while going through the water.

I wonder what was in the bag that made the sheriff dept state the Anthony home was a crime scene. Something more that duct tape and garbage bag?

News reported that Casey had become distraught and had to take a sedative. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, too bad, so sad- not.

I believe the body they found is little Caylee and I'm thankful that little girl will be put to rest now in peace.

Return to Top
#1096194 - 12/12/08 11:48 AM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
Tigg Offline
Power Poster
Tigg
Looking for My Happy Place....
pjs, I hope you're right that the body is the little girl's. So sad.

My opinion only.

Return to Top
#1096200 - 12/12/08 12:36 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Tigg
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
I hope so too, and I also hope that with this body and whatever evidence they found that Casey can be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. That psycho deserves to rot in jail forever, death would be too nice for her.

Return to Top
#1096215 - 12/12/08 01:00 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Sing A Little
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
I am normally a proponent of the death penalty but I think she needs to suffer. It doesnt make me feel very christian feeling this way, but I have still never found a way to forgive those who hurt children

Return to Top
#1096250 - 12/12/08 02:26 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kms
Peepers Offline
10K Club
frown I know that there should be closure for people now and that's something. And I suppose there was hope that she would still be found alive but not sure how realistic that was.

What I don't understand in this world is why is it so hard to love your child unconditionally? Why is it so hard to do everything in your power to protect them and take care of them? It seems pretty simple to me.

A child should feel nothing but love. They shouldn't feel the fear and pain this little girl must have felt.

I laugh at almost everything in life, it's a way to deal with some of the craziness. But this story and others about abusing a child just makes me cry.

Return to Top
#1096484 - 12/12/08 05:26 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Peepers
GenerousLife Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
Now that we have hope that the child has been found, going back and listening to Casey's words, her "lies" start to make sense.

"I feel in my gut that she's close by."
"I feel that she's alright." (twisted logic that the body is undisturbed)

When they go back in and search the area, I won't be surprised if they find another bag with the child's clothes in it.

Return to Top
#1096491 - 12/12/08 05:32 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? GenerousLife
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
I heard that if it is her, and they find any trauma they are putting the death penalty back on the table. The anthony's are trying to get their own "expert" to be there, so it could be a bit before there is identification

Return to Top
#1096545 - 12/12/08 06:14 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kms
Book Nerd Offline
Gold Star
Book Nerd
New England
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/12/caylee.anthony/index.html?eref=ib_topstories

"Strands of hair found with remains discovered a half mile from the home of missing toddler Caylee Anthony are the same color as Caylee's, lawyers for her mother said in court Friday"

I hope that it is Caylee's remains so there can be closure. I have a daughter who will turn two in January, and I just don't understand how someone, especially the parent, can do something like this....

Return to Top
#1096733 - 12/12/08 09:11 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Book Nerd
Mrs. Rizzo Offline
10K Club
Mrs. Rizzo
Curled up by the fire...
Does anyone think that maybe the grandparents were in on it as well?

That mother will get what's coming to her in jail. If we're lucky, she'll die in there. Hopefully a long slow death.

Return to Top
#1096994 - 12/13/08 03:46 AM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Mrs. Rizzo
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
My opinion the grandparents had nothing to do with it BUT Cindy has done some things that make you wonder if she did it on purpose to protect Casey. Washing her pants that were found in the car and smelled of death, also handing over Caseys' brush that Caylee did use on occasion but not Caylees' hair brush that the FBI asked for. She knew she did not give the right brush and her comments later were noted- as if she was making fun of the investigation.

George- he just changes his story because Cindy rules the household- he has no where to go. I thought at one time if anyone was sane in that household it was George but not anymore. Once this little girl is identified I wouldn't be surprised if George goes really off the deep end.
If they would have just kept their mouths shut at the beginning especially Cindy then alot of America would not despise them so much. They both know what a dead body smells like- he being an ex law officer, her being a nurse-
They might have also cleaned out stuff from the car when George drove it home before the sheriff office got a hold of it.
Lee I honestly believe when he went to pick up Caseys' laptop at Tonys' he erased a bunch of information on it- he had told law enforcement that it had a virus.

I still believe they knew their grandchild was dead when Casey first got released from jail- denial is understandable also- just don't go on national TV and tell more lies- we aren't stupid- anyone following this story from day one knew the lies that came out of Caseys' mouth.

The bottom line is Casey has been lying all her life and Cindy and George her parents did nothing about it- never called her on her lies never made her own up to any of her lies. She spins lies and stories because it's all about Casey and no one else. Casey doesn't get her way- look out.
I feel Casey learned alot from her mom- Cindy is just as psycho as Casey is- lying and telling stories-
It's also a fact that Casey did not want her baby when she found out she was pregnant but Cindy told her she was having it.
All through her life she never had to account for anything- her parents put up with her so again she never got called on her lies.

Have you seen the dream team as the media now calls her defense team? Who the he!! is paying for them. The only thing that scares me about them is their tactics in the court room- they lead by confusing jurors with a bunch of garbage that the jurors sway toward the garbage they feed them.
One guy tho on TV tonite said there is no way they will be able to do that in Florida's court of law because the judge will not put up with their crud. I hope so.

I don't really care if the death pentalty comes back or not- I just want Casey Anthony to be put away among other inmates for the rest of her life.

The first day I heard about this little girl missing was back in July- I was in the kitchen doing something- I had the TV on and I was just listening to it- when the guy said that a 2 yr old girl was missing in Florida and her mom said she was kidnapped the first thought that went through me was - the mom killed her- and I never doubted myself through this whole assine tale of Casey Anthony.

Return to Top
#1100224 - 12/19/08 03:52 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Another twist:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,469785,00.html
Cops Re-interview Caylee Tipster, Find More Bones at Crime Scene
Friday , December 19, 2008

Florida police investigating the disappearance of Caylee Anthony say they are re-interviewing a county water meter reader who earlier this month discovered what likely are the girl's remains.
Detectives deny the worker is a suspect in the child's death.
The worker found bones Dec. 11 near the Orlando home where then 2-year-old Caylee lived with her mother and maternal grandparents. He also had called in a tip to police on Aug. 11, 12 and 13, telling them to look in the same area for the remains, police said.
Orange County Sheriff's officials say they believe the unidentified tipster was in the area on Dec. 11 following up on his own lead when he discovered the bones and skull.

Return to Top
#1100399 - 12/19/08 05:35 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
So the police wouldn't follow up on the lead?
I wish DNA would come back sooner.

pjs what did you mean when you said?

Originally Posted By: pjs

How horrifying to find out that duct tape was put on a little girls' mouth.

The nanny can be blamed no doubt.

Return to Top
#1100535 - 12/19/08 07:04 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? QCL
Cowboys Fan Offline
Power Poster
SC
The remains have officially been identified as Caylee.

Return to Top
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16