Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#110090 - 08/27/03 12:56 AM Bank Robbery Training Videos - Recommendations?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am looking for one or more new videos to use with our robbery training. We have several tapes including the BH video, "Preparation Prevents Panic" which is the one we use the most often, but most of our staff have seen it several times already. Most of our other tapes are very dated.

i tried to research this on line, but did not have much success. Any recommendations for videos would be appreciated. Thanks, all.

Annette

Return to Top
Security - PUBLIC
#110091 - 08/27/03 03:11 AM Re: Bank Robbery Training Videos - Recommendations?
RBanker Offline
Power Poster
RBanker
Austin Texas
Try a company called 1st Financial Training Services out of the Chicago area - they have some very good 'dated' videos, and are in the process of shooting new videos - I am out of the office until Sept, but you can e-mail me for their phone number

Return to Top
#110092 - 08/27/03 03:58 PM Re: Bank Robbery Training Videos - Recommendations?
BankerMama Offline
Diamond Poster
BankerMama
There's also National Association for Bank Security out of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. The telephone number on a training tape in my office is (954) 327-1223

Return to Top
#110093 - 08/27/03 06:00 PM Re: Bank Robbery Training Videos - Recommendations?
Christina Offline
100 Club
Christina
Midwest
Our video is from BTCC - Bankers Training and Consulting Company. An internet search of that name will give you several links. Good luck!

Return to Top
#110094 - 08/27/03 06:54 PM Re: Bank Robbery Training Videos - Recommendations?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi, I was also wondering about videos on robbery, if you would please e-mail me on some info it would be greatly apprectiated!! Thanks sriner@fnbscott.com is my e-mail address.

Return to Top
#110095 - 08/28/03 02:42 PM Re: Bank Robbery Training Videos - Recommendations?
LoisLane Offline
Diamond Poster
LoisLane
Wisteria Lane..
You might also check with your local law enforcement folks. One of the best bank (and other) robbery training videos I saw was shown (many years ago) by the Hoover, Alabama Police Depatment. The film was developed to help law enforcement better respond to robbery alarms.

Return to Top
#110096 - 09/02/03 03:59 PM Re: Bank Robbery Training Videos - Recommendations?
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Quote:

There's also National Association for Bank Security out of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. The telephone number on a training tape in my office is (954) 327-1223

I'd recommend these folks as well. Pretty good videos and a very good price (under $100.00 I think compared to others at $300.00+! Haven't received too many compliants about the NABS videos.

Return to Top
#110097 - 09/08/03 04:24 PM Re: Bank Robbery Training Videos - Recommendations?
CalifDreamin Offline
Diamond Poster
CalifDreamin
Far from Calif
Our staff seems to like the video we purchased from National Association for Bank Security and, as you state, the price was certainly right! We have had some branches watch this video and they have chosen to have the local FBI staff in for additional training and both have been well received by staff.
Always
Say
A
Prayer
<><

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z