Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#11320 - 12/06/00 10:16 PM Time violation
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
The lower left corner of the posts state, "All times are CT(US)".

I don't think so as my clocks here in Texas say it is 4:14 as I post this.

Gross violations aside, I want to say my hats off to BOL. This site has gotten off to a great start and is becomming a compliance grand central station with the abundance of information available.

Thank you Mary Beth, Lucy, et al.

------------------
Andy Zavoina
Opinions stated are not necessarily that of my employer.

Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
General Discussion
#11321 - 12/07/00 01:34 PM Re: Time violation
John Burnett Offline
10K Club
John Burnett
Cape Cod
I can attest to both of Andy's statements. I sit here in the Eastern timezone at 8:33 a.m.

And I'm obviously using the facilities!

Bankers' Threads User #8

Return to Top
#11322 - 12/07/00 02:16 PM Re: Time violation
Mary Beth Guard Offline
Platinum Poster
Mary Beth Guard
Oklahoma City, OK
This is proof positive that compliance professionals are extremely detail oriented! We're checking on our script to get the time adjustment made, so we won't have any more "time violations!"

Aside from that, we want to give a huge thank you to all who have hoped get BOL off to such a rousing start. Your feedback (whether it's about glitches like the time stamp or suggestions for new articles and content) is so valuable to us. Keep it coming!

We're also going to adding three new areas to the Bankers' Threads in the next week for discussions on: eBanking/Technology; Security and Marketing.

Also, next week we will be adding a new feature called Examiner Watch, where we will be detailing what we're hearing from bankers about what examiners are focusing on, what they're talking about, new/different interpretations, positions, procedures.

What else do we need? Ideas? Suggestions?

Return to Top
#11323 - 12/07/00 06:02 PM Re: Time violation
Richard Insley Offline
10K Club
Richard Insley
Toano, VA
Suggestion: Be sure regulators are able to participate anonymously. Everyone benefits from their participation, but they probably can't/won't identify themselves or their agencies.

Return to Top
#11324 - 12/08/00 12:45 AM Re: Time violation
Michele_Petry Offline

Platinum Poster
Michele_Petry
Louisville, KY USA
Thanks for pointing out the time discrepany. It is now fixed -- all times are posted as Eastern (ET).

Please let us know if there is anything else amiss -- we appreciate your feedback!

Return to Top