BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Thread Options
#1141413 - 03/06/09 04:26 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Snow Bunny
travelgirl Offline
100 Club
Minnesota
You might not think he has connections but he is married to Sandra Bullock...

I think Ann should tone it down or others will want her out of the there - however, she did take the lead in the kitchen (when Joan was gone) and I didn't see any others making any attempt to take on that role. For that reason, I think she should stay.

And Dennis Rodman just needs to go...what's the deal with sitting in the truck? I think he just didn't want to deal with the public fawning all over him...the "I don't have time to deal with you little people" attitude.

I will keep watching though...simply because I've actually learned alot about leadership, sales and project management that I've used at work and at home.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1141565 - 03/06/09 05:46 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice travelgirl
thomasj Offline
Power Poster
Pennsylvania
If you guys are talking about Jesse James, he has his own connections - probably more than you might think. He is also very savy business wise. The thing I see getting him in trouble is his temper and not being able to get along with others - he's kind of a hot head and lone wolf. I missed the first episode....

Return to Top
#1141577 - 03/06/09 05:53 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice thomasj
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
Interesting - Donald asked him if he called any of his friends for donations and he said his friends didn't have money.

He looks like a red-neck - but he's married to Sandra Bullock? Wow!

Return to Top
#1141603 - 03/06/09 06:08 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Snow Bunny
thomasj Offline
Power Poster
Pennsylvania
He actually built his business, West Coast Choppers, from the ground up. His clients include celebrities and professional athletes. His bikes are very high end and expensive and I am sure he makes a ton of money from merchendising. He is a celebrity in his own right, having had a couple of different series on Discovery Channel. I heard that he was starting a custom car business as well. Maybe he needs to call his clients instead of his friends next time!

Return to Top
#1142527 - 03/09/09 10:28 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice thomasj
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
Originally Posted By: thomasj
He actually built his business, West Coast Choppers, from the ground up. His clients include celebrities and professional athletes. His bikes are very high end and expensive and I am sure he makes a ton of money from merchendising. He is a celebrity in his own right, having had a couple of different series on Discovery Channel. I heard that he was starting a custom car business as well. Maybe he needs to call his clients instead of his friends next time!

I like Jesse James. I'm sure if he wanted to, he could come up with some good donations from clients/celebs. I think he can do well in this competition, as he is a very creative person. Looks can be deceiving!

Did anyone catch last nights show? As annoying as Tom Green and Clint Black were, I think Scott was the right person to fire. EEE???? What was he thinking?

Return to Top
#1142531 - 03/09/09 10:38 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Bones
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
What happened last night?

Return to Top
#1142534 - 03/09/09 10:48 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice #Just Jay
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
They had to come up with a cartoon character and short storyline for Zappos.com.

Both teams pretty much had the same concept: overworked working woman/mom who doesn't have time to go out shopping.

The men had a lot of trouble agreeing on just about everything. Tom Green was spouting out ideas left and right and they finally just got tired of listening to him. Clint Black was being very rude talking over people (jesse, in particular) and not listening to input. Then they couldn't come up with a name for their cartoon character so Scott made a PM decision and named her EEE (stands for Everything, Everywhere, Everytime = I think), which none of the other guys liked. That was the deal breaker for Scott.

The women named their character Mizz Z,and I think that's what the CEO for Zappos.com liked. The ladies weren't without their conflicts, but they seem to work better than the men.

Return to Top
#1142909 - 03/10/09 06:09 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Bones
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
the EEE thing was a bad decision by the project manager (Scott)...

but Tom Green really gets on my nerves! and so does Clint Black

Return to Top
#1142950 - 03/10/09 06:45 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Miscuit
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
I completely lost any respect I might have had for Clint Black, he is no Trace.

Return to Top
#1142960 - 03/10/09 06:53 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice kms
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
no Trace, indeed! smirk

Return to Top
#1142971 - 03/10/09 07:00 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Miscuit
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
I like that Mizz Z thing too

Return to Top
#1142983 - 03/10/09 07:05 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Pale Rider
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Clint Black always seemed like a nice guy.

Return to Top
#1142987 - 03/10/09 07:07 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice MB Guy
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
i always thought or was under the impression that he was a great guy...strong, soft-spoken, easy going type

i don't know if they showed his REAL personality on the show..or creative editing portrayed him that way...but it was a big turn-off for me

Return to Top
#1142993 - 03/10/09 07:10 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Miscuit
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
I will second that!!!

Return to Top
#1154089 - 03/30/09 08:45 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice kms
travelgirl Offline
100 Club
Minnesota
YEAH! Dennis is finally gone! I hope he finds the help he needs. I think Donald would have fired him even if the men had won last night. I really like Jesse....talk about level-headed and very articulate. Looks like there is a team mix-up next week..men join the women.

I think the men that are left are all very good, but some of the women definitely need to go now.

Return to Top
#1154093 - 03/30/09 08:48 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice travelgirl
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
darn it I missed it.

Return to Top
#1154116 - 03/30/09 09:02 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice kms
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
Dennis needed to go! He is just way too out there!

Return to Top
#1154135 - 03/30/09 09:15 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Bones
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
I thought this was pure entertainment, but they handled the Dennis thing with so much seriousness.... even giving the AA website at the end of the show.....

It seems they may have to mix up the sexes, there are only 4 guys left aren't there? They just don't have the horse power to compete with so many females!

Return to Top
#1154150 - 03/30/09 09:21 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Pale Rider
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
Thats cause chicks rule!!

Return to Top
#1154222 - 03/30/09 10:03 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice kms
Cruse4Regs Offline
South Dakota
I have gained a lot of respect for Jesse in this deal. He is straigt forward and you know where he is coming from. No games from him, just hard work and true heart.

The River's are starting to get to wear on me. One, they are kind of scary to look at; two, Melissa is totally obnoxious and rides on mommy's coat tales.

Return to Top
#1154261 - 03/30/09 10:43 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Cruse4Regs
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
Originally Posted By: Cruse4Regs
I have gained a lot of respect for Jesse in this deal. He is straigt forward and you know where he is coming from. No games from him, just hard work and true heart. Totally Agree
The River's are starting to get to wear on me. One, they are kind of scary to look at; two, Melissa is totally obnoxious and rides on mommy's coat tales.
I thought it was funny last week when they were in the boardroom and Claudia was blaming Melissa and Melissa whispered to her mother "say something here, mother" or something to that effect. She didn't strike me as someone that needed mommy to defend her.

Return to Top
#1158106 - 04/06/09 02:19 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Bones
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Well who pi$$ed in Donald's Wheaties this week?! The firings were sort of random and personal, not task-related. And I think maybe the All execs don't really understand viral video.

Return to Top
#1158116 - 04/06/09 02:24 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice E.E.G.B
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
from those commercials I know I don't understand viral.......

Return to Top
#1158143 - 04/06/09 02:43 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Pale Rider
Bagweaver Offline
Diamond Poster
SW GA
Who left?

Return to Top
#1158144 - 04/06/09 02:43 PM Re: Celebrity Apprentice Pale Rider
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
It's a term I'm not familiar with, but I guess it's an internet commercial with an edge to it?

Neither commercial had anything to do with the demographic they wanted to appeal to, but the Athena commercial was better to me, but who am I to judge.

I'm guessing he picked Ti...(?) because there was no clearcut person for Athena, and she made the mistake to volunteer to go to the board room.

I think he was really wrong with firing Kim Kardashian. Clint Black was sooooooooo wrong all the way around, he definitely should have been fired. Firing Kim (?) because of a DUI - wouldn't that be against the law in real life? He brought Dennis on the show full knowing what he was about and his abuse legacy. But when he finds out about her DUI, he gets rid of her.

Neither firing was fair. Neither should have happened. Trump just proved what a jerk he is.

BTW - I tried to get one of the All coupons last night, and the website didn't work. I'll try again today.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5