Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1148245 - 03/19/09 09:14 PM E-Statement Demonstratable Consent
zinger Offline
New Poster
Good afternoon. We are getting ready to roll out EStatements for our customer using the pull method. As of right now our enrollment is strictly through Online Banking. Unfortunately, if a customer is a signer on the account, but not the first signer, they will not have the option to enroll through the online enrollment application. My question is if they successfully enroll in other accounts that they are the first person listed on the account, and they have demonstrated that they can view a statement through online banking, can I manually set them up with out them going through the online enrollment showing the demonstratable consent? Or do they need to show demonstratable consent on every account. They have access to all accounts that they are a signer on through Online Banking, they just can't enroll in estatement notification if they are not the first name on the account.

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#1150098 - 03/24/09 02:01 AM Re: E-Statement Demonstratable Consent zinger
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
If they want e-statements on those accounts, there is no requirement that each account have DC shown so long as they all use the same process.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z