Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1150760 - 03/24/09 10:00 PM Re: octomom's latest Bacon Boy
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Originally Posted By: BaconBoy
Okay, this is going to make me look really stupid, but if she's not working how does she afford plastic surgery? I get that the fine people of California are paying all her other bills, but how in the world is she getting cosmetic work done?

You are not thinking of trying to find a way to remove the family resemblance, are you?

Return to Top
#1151406 - 03/25/09 07:49 PM Re: octomom's latest Pale Rider
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
Ok, I just read that she has 18 nannies working for her that she's paying for out of her pocket (since she fired the free services from Angels in Waiting) and just blew $1,500 at Bebe shopping for herself. Where is she getting all this freaking money and does she really think she can afford to go on shopping sprees with 14 mouths to feed? mad

Return to Top
#1151423 - 03/25/09 08:02 PM Re: octomom's latest Sing A Little
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
AIG

CAMS

Return to Top
#1151430 - 03/25/09 08:07 PM Re: octomom's latest Sing A Little
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Originally Posted By: Sing A Little
Ok, I just read that she has 18 nannies working for her that she's paying for out of her pocket (since she fired the free services from Angels in Waiting) and just blew $1,500 at Bebe shopping for herself. Where is she getting all this freaking money and does she really think she can afford to go on shopping sprees with 14 mouths to feed? mad

no way BEBE clothes wouldn't fit her

Return to Top
#1151456 - 03/25/09 08:24 PM Re: octomom's latest *nUnZeO*
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
Sing - every tabloid and entertainment show are crawling on their hands and knees for coverage opportunities. Right now - I'm sure she's crawling in money. Once the novelty passes and she is no longer the flavor of the minute, that will be when the money problems will most likely start.

Return to Top
#1151462 - 03/25/09 08:28 PM Re: octomom's latest *nUnZeO*
califgirl Offline
Diamond Poster
califgirl
The O.C., California
She is being paid by a website where she is blogging - it's owned by the National Enquirer. And maybe Dr. Phil is paying her for her appearances on his show, but I'm not sure on that one. She did say that she had sold some pictures of the babies, too.

She's been photographed at the local mall, too, buying $1,000 of cosmetics.

Didn't she say that she was going to 'be there' for her children and hug them and all that, yada yada yada? She's not leaving much time in the day to do that, is she, with all the blogging, TV appearances, putting on makeup before the TV shows, shopping, calling 911, etc etc etc.......

Return to Top
#1151469 - 03/25/09 08:33 PM Re: octomom's latest califgirl
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
and she is still debating selling the video of their birth, she better jump on it before she becomes old news.(those poor kids)

Return to Top
#1151499 - 03/25/09 08:53 PM Re: octomom's latest kms
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
I feel so bad for those kids, I really hope that child protective services keeps a close eye on the situation. She is obviously not mentally stable and her finances are a ticking time bomb. Even with the support of CA taxpayers she isn't going to be able to provide 14 children a decent life.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2