Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Thread Options
#1157502 - 04/03/09 06:33 PM What do you keep in your desk drawers?
Angel Eyes Offline
Power Poster
Angel Eyes
You can learn quite a bit by looking in someone's desk drawers.

What odd things are in your desk drawers?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1157504 - 04/03/09 06:34 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? Angel Eyes
Blessed Offline
Diamond Poster
Blessed
USA
Toothbrush lotion books candy

Return to Top
#1157524 - 04/03/09 06:50 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? Blessed
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
you will not find the stimulus package in there!!

Return to Top
#1157527 - 04/03/09 06:51 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? Blessed
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
pens, scissors, tape, stapler, files, car keys, wallet, paper clips, rubber bands...so what exactly have you learned from this?

Return to Top
#1157530 - 04/03/09 06:54 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? HappyGilmore
'Lil Freak! Offline
10K Club
'Lil Freak!
The psych ward
Pens, envelopes, letter openers, lint bursh, butter, a Twinkie from July 2005 (it’s kinda my personal science experiment).

Return to Top
#1157534 - 04/03/09 06:55 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? HappyGilmore
Angel Eyes Offline
Power Poster
Angel Eyes
I have learned that you obviously have not personalized your space. Now the question is why? Are you afraid of committment? Are you hiding something from everyone?

ponderous........hhhmmmmm......

Return to Top
#1157535 - 04/03/09 06:56 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? 'Lil Freak!
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Originally Posted By: ‘Lil Freak!
Pens, envelopes, letter openers, lint bursh, butter, a Twinkie from July 2005 (it’s kinda my personal science experiment).

I hope you have instructions in your will on how to carry on that experiemnt....twinkies have a radioactive half-life of like a thousand years........

Return to Top
#1157536 - 04/03/09 06:56 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? 'Lil Freak!
doobydoobydoo Offline
Power Poster
doobydoobydoo
Basking in the Cool Weather
rose scented lotion
pens
gum
checkbook
zicam

Return to Top
#1157537 - 04/03/09 06:56 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? Pale Rider
Little Miss BSA Offline
Diamond Poster
Little Miss BSA
Miami
hmmm... ::opens drawer::
Top Drawer has office supplies such as pens, highlighters, paper clips, etc. - gum, candy (mints & sour cherry chews), business cards, batteries, and a speeding ticket that hasn't been paid yet - extra strength Tylenol & tension headache Exedrin.

::opens second drawer::
Binder clips, jolly rancher lolli pops, chocolate, bag with tooth paste, tooth brush, deodorant, and an extra pair of nude and off black stockings.

::opens third drawer::
files and files of all the work that I should be doing while typing this smile

this is only one side of my desk smile smile

Return to Top
#1157538 - 04/03/09 06:57 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? Angel Eyes
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
I don't have drawers. frown

Return to Top
#1157539 - 04/03/09 06:59 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? Bacon Boy
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
^^^^^^^ that's odd in itself, which in the original question is precisely the point............

Return to Top
#1157541 - 04/03/09 07:00 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? 'Lil Freak!
Angel Eyes Offline
Power Poster
Angel Eyes

Like a lint brush....ovbiously Lil Freak has a hairy animal of some kind that sheds or he is someone who is concerned with his appearance.

butter???????.....This guy is a FREAK!!!!!!!!!!

JK laugh

Return to Top
#1157544 - 04/03/09 07:01 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? Bacon Boy
Lisa_Bates Offline
Power Poster
Lisa_Bates
Originally Posted By: BaconBoy
I don't have drawers. frown

Me either! ::high five::

Return to Top
#1157547 - 04/03/09 07:04 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? Pale Rider
Confused Banker Offline
Gold Star
All sorts of junk and about $20 in change. When I come back from lunch (if I had cash and used it!) I throw the change in my drawer. It has accumulated nicely! Also a toothbrush, gum, chapstick and an assortment of wonderful "gifts" (pens, pencils, pins, picture frames, etc.) for my years of bank service.

Return to Top
#1157551 - 04/03/09 07:07 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? Angel Eyes
'Lil Freak! Offline
10K Club
'Lil Freak!
The psych ward
Originally Posted By: Angel Eyes

Like a lint brush....ovbiously Lil Freak has a hairy animal of some kind that sheds or he is someone who is concerned with his appearance.

butter???????.....This guy is a FREAK!!!!!!!!!!

JK laugh

[glad she didn't bring up the Twinkie whistle]

Return to Top
#1157554 - 04/03/09 07:13 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? 'Lil Freak!
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
The most interesting thing I have in my desk is a plastic toy gun. Back when I was a teller, we always said after dealing with a not-so-bright customer (after said customer left the building) "Get the gun!" So when one of our college students left after working all summer, she gave me this gun. It has traveled with me from branch to branch, desk to desk for about 10 years now.

The only other remotely interesting thing I have in there is a few poker chips.

Return to Top
#1157555 - 04/03/09 07:15 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? Hoosierland
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
It should be what people have on their desks, We had one lady that had all those little troll dolls lined up. she would make sure their hair was just right everyday

Return to Top
#1157556 - 04/03/09 07:16 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? Hoosierland
Blessed Offline
Diamond Poster
Blessed
USA
Bubbles

Return to Top
#1157558 - 04/03/09 07:16 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? Hoosierland
bOaty Offline
Power Poster
bOaty
Chillin an grillin
BUBBLES!!

Return to Top
#1157560 - 04/03/09 07:17 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? bOaty
bOaty Offline
Power Poster
bOaty
Chillin an grillin
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to Top
#1157562 - 04/03/09 07:18 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? 'Lil Freak!
DD Regs Offline
Power Poster
DD Regs
Somewhere in the middle
Have Six drawers. Most are just files of everything ever done in this office from be me and the last three to occupy this position. But in "My Junk" drawer. Family size bottle of Excedrin, Advil, Tylonal, Apirin, Tums, Hard tak Cinimun Candy, Gum, Tooth Brush, Toothpaste, Floss, Almonds (Natural and Roasted), Peanuts, Ritz cheese and crackers, Planters BIG NUTS bars, Old fashion Pepperment, Salt, Pepper, Splenda, Tea bags(Variety Pack) Plastic Wear, Napkins, Tic taks, Back Scratcher, Cold Ez. Band Aids, fingernail clippers, chap stick.

Did I mention I have snuck in a small Fridge. Like my drinks cool, and my cheese and deer stick, beef sick, puddin.
Everyone says if we are ever stuck inthis place they are coming to my office.

Return to Top
#1157563 - 04/03/09 07:18 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? Hoosierland
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Besides the usual office supplies...two travel size sewing kits, a mug I keep loose change in, lotion, CDs, photos, a compact and an old cell phone (and when I say old I mean analog old)...plus 3 calculators, a flashlight, a pedometer and a bunch of junk from the FRB (shredded money in a bag, etc)...

Return to Top
#1157565 - 04/03/09 07:19 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? bOaty
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
FINALLY ABOVE the gnat line
Well lets see - other than the usual office supplies ( which includes highlighters in every color available) - tea bags, stress ball, tums, suckers, name tags, passwords (oops - did I type that out loud?) a Bible, poetry, pictures my daughter drew for me.....

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#1157566 - 04/03/09 07:20 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? bOaty
Skittles Offline
10K Club
Skittles
TN
Who's Bubbles?

In my desk - nothing much of interest besides files, a couple of cans of soup, a spoon, hand lotion and a sewing kit.

On my desk - numerous pictures, a coffee cup that says "I'm tired and I want a Cookie", a stuffed sheltie <I have a sheltie>, a stuffed lamb, and a sign my brother made for me many years ago that says "Money Laundred Here - Member FDIC".

Return to Top
#1157567 - 04/03/09 07:21 PM Re: What do you keep in your desk drawers? RR Sarah
FBH Offline
Power Poster
FBH
The Land of Tax Free Shopping!
staples, loose change, an ipod player, post-its, letter opener, spare rubber thingys for my earbuds, a Borders gift card, and an unopened, airline sized bottle of Skyy vodka left on my desk at Christmas.

Return to Top
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5