Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1162500 - 04/13/09 06:58 PM Marketing Lists
CalifDreamin Offline
Diamond Poster
CalifDreamin
Far from Calif
When you want to do some snail mail marketing say within a particular mile radius of a branch, what resources do you use to obtain those names/addresses?
Always
Say
A
Prayer
<><

Return to Top
Marketing
#1163434 - 04/14/09 09:08 PM Re: Marketing Lists CalifDreamin
CalifDreamin Offline
Diamond Poster
CalifDreamin
Far from Calif
Anyone? I asking because I am a compliance person not marketing, so I truly do not know where to suggest they start....apparently they've never used/purchased lists like these. I'm thinking perhaps they can start with the Chamber of Commerce? I really just don't know.
Always
Say
A
Prayer
<><

Return to Top
#1164050 - 04/15/09 06:50 PM Re: Marketing Lists CalifDreamin
Jerseygirl Offline
Platinum Poster
Jersey Shore
If your marketing dept uses PCIWiz Market - PCi could create a list - usually not too $$$.
Or for consumer list (or business)I would look in the phone book or on-line for some direct mail houses or marketing list companies. With one, you may define your direct mailing list by state, county, city, scf, zip codes, etc. A direct mailing list performs better when you target your prospects, home owners, age groups etc. I would get several quotes and do a vendor assessment. Chamber may be a good start for business list if it is an actice one and you are a member. They may not share with non-members.

Return to Top
#1170325 - 04/26/09 05:34 AM Re: Marketing Lists CalifDreamin
D. Kerstein Offline
New Poster
D. Kerstein
Austin, TX
There are many excellent resources available -- for business lists, both D&B and Claritas provide excellent tools for targeting within a specific radius of the branch. For consumers, Claritas is also a good resource and there are many others. If you are not experienced in doing this you may want to get some help with selection criteria, otherwise you'll pay for a list (and marketing) to many prospects that are unlikely to do business with you. Feel free to contact me directly at dkerstein@ppcgroup.com if you want more info.

Return to Top
#1171483 - 04/28/09 06:01 PM Re: Marketing Lists D. Kerstein
MoneyMaker Offline

100 Club
MoneyMaker
Atlanta, GA USA
Call infoUSA. They can pull names and addresses any way you want them and they are more reasonalbe than others listed here.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, MoneyMaker