Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#119383 - 10/01/03 09:20 PM Who would you kill?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Name a TV show and name the character you would kill and why...

Here is a website where you can do this also: Who Would You Kill

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#119384 - 10/01/03 09:57 PM Re: Who would you kill?
cshot Offline
cshot
NE
Mel Harris as Hope Murdoch on thirtysomething. I know that show hasn't been around for a while but I lost interest in it because she cried and whined way toooo much!!

Return to Top
#119385 - 10/01/03 10:03 PM Re: Who would you kill?
zaibatsu Offline
Power Poster
Chachi, definitely Chachi from Happy Days. What an annoying character. I think I'd have him hit by a meteor just as he entered Al's and started to make some smart aleck remark. The other characters would continue with the dialogue as if nothing had happened. OK, roll 'em.
Last edited by zaibatsu; 10/01/03 10:59 PM.

Return to Top
#119386 - 10/01/03 10:08 PM Re: Who would you kill?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gotta tell ya - tv character or not, I have a problem with this thread's title - not fond of any of the charcters on Sex and the City - in fact, I would go so far as to say I despise them all, but I would not ever want to kill them.

Can we change the title?

Return to Top
#119387 - 10/01/03 10:16 PM Re: Which character would you snuff? (PC version)
zaibatsu Offline
Power Poster
Yeah, I guess if I lived in Chicago, I'd be troubled by the title of the thread too. Come on Dave--characters are killed off on TV shows all the time and I bet you watch.

Which ones would you like to see off'd, how and why?
Last edited by zaibatsu; 10/01/03 10:17 PM.

Return to Top
#119388 - 10/01/03 10:19 PM Re: Who would you kill?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Z - it's not a matter of killing off a character - there are tons I would - starting with Bobby from The Practice (although they beat me to the punch). I just got freaked seeing "who would you kill" standing alone as a thread subject, that's all. Perhaps "What TV character would you kill off" would be better. Oh well, gotta go watch the Cubs kill the Braves now!

Return to Top
#119389 - 10/01/03 10:40 PM Re: Who would you kill?
RBanker Offline
Power Poster
RBanker
Austin Texas
I agree with you Dave - the thread title kind of freaked me out - I thought maybe it was one of the "I'm tired of these customers" rants - But then I had to laugh when I saw the purpose of the thread - The Dr Romano on ER would be my nominee.

Return to Top
#119390 - 10/01/03 10:45 PM Re: Who would you kill?
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Ditto TexTrainer and Dave on the title. I only scan these threads but it caught my eye.

Without much thought, Dr. Smith on Lost in Space. Or maybe JR, just so I could leak it to the papers.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#119391 - 10/01/03 11:37 PM Re: Who would you kill?
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
The title brought the names of several lenders to mind...but then it's data integrity time And really I wouldn't "kill" them, just hold a pillow over their head for a little bit...

I wouldn't morn too long if a shelf fell off a wall and took out Hillary Santos-Tomatoes Head on Trading Spaces. Apparently one already hit Kia...she's been replaced by Rick (of course he sucks too...) But that's another thread.

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top
#119392 - 10/02/03 01:05 PM Re: Who would you kill?
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
George on Seinfeld!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND Jerry Stiller as his annoying Dad.

Return to Top
#119393 - 10/02/03 03:23 PM Re: Who would you kill?
IUalum Offline
Platinum Poster
IUalum
Kentucky
All the Partridge Family!!!

Return to Top
#119394 - 10/02/03 03:41 PM Re: Who would you kill?
JacF Offline

Power Poster
PA
Kenny from South Park! Oh, wait... nevermind.

Return to Top
#119395 - 10/02/03 04:41 PM Re: Who would you kill?
RGS Offline
Platinum Poster
RGS
Home of the 8 time NCAA Champ ...
Oh my god, Jack killed Kenny! You B*$^*&#!

I would have to knock off Deborah (Ray's wife) on "Everybody Loves Raymond". If my wife griped, complained, and moaned as much as she did, I would find a job on the moon.

Return to Top
#119396 - 10/02/03 04:41 PM Re: Who would you kill?
Jay Bruce Offline
Platinum Poster
Jay Bruce
The New Loft Chamber
Scrappy-Doo.

"A man in a kilt is a man and a half!"

Return to Top
#119397 - 10/02/03 04:42 PM Re: Who would you kill?
Inquisitor / Sommelier Omega Offline
Diamond Poster
Inquisitor / Sommelier Omega
A Grant Wood painting.
I have a problem with this Thread. How about "eliminate"? We are responsible for the environment we create.

I love the antagonists like Romano on ER. I have a bigger problem with those charactors that are perpetually stupid. (spelling does not count!)

Return to Top
#119398 - 10/02/03 04:47 PM Re: Who would you kill?
JacF Offline

Power Poster
PA
Quote:

I'm surprised no one mentioned Rush Limbaugh on ESPN's NFL Countdown...but in light of his recent demise on the show I suppose that would be "over kill".

That's a whole separate issue itself. And Rush is in Philly today. It will be interesting to see how that goes....

Return to Top
#119399 - 10/02/03 04:55 PM Re: Who would you kill?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I'm surprised no one mentioned Rush Limbaugh on ESPN's NFL Countdown...but in light of his recent demise on the show I suppose that would be "over kill".

I am not necessarily fond of him, but Rush Limbaugh only stated the truth....That guy is not worth the money they are paying him.....I really don't know of any of those sports guys (and gals) worth that kind of money....

Perhaps, when we grow up we should want to be professional ball players.....(almost any kind)

Return to Top
#119400 - 10/02/03 05:00 PM Re: Who would you kill?
zaibatsu Offline
Power Poster
I have no problem with this thread, but it should be noted that the thread is intended to ask which character you would kill off not which real life TV personality you'd kill off. To the extent that folks name real-life personalities, I have a problem with it. Otherwise, I think it is just good natured fun!

Return to Top
#119401 - 10/02/03 05:04 PM Re: Who would you kill?
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
That guy from America's funniest animal videos (whatever that show is called), my son watches it, but I just can't. The guy is a total jacka$$.
PS-I wouldn't want to kill him, just want to slap him silly.

Return to Top
#119402 - 10/02/03 05:05 PM Re: Who would you kill?
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Quote:

I have no problem with this thread, but it should be noted that the thread is intended to ask which character you would kill off not which real life TV personality you'd kill off. To the extent that folks name real-life personalities, I have a problem with it. Otherwise, I think it is just good natured fun!

Oops, I named a person, not a character. Or does being a show host count as a character? Well, I always knew I'd end up where it was really hot!

Return to Top
#119403 - 10/02/03 06:42 PM Re: Who would you kill?
Anonymous
Unregistered

After Don Knotts left the Andy Griffith show (based on an unfortunate misunderstanding), the shows writers tried to make up for his loss by adding a number of new characters. The worst of these were Deputy Warren, Emmett, and Howard Sprague. I would kill all three of these characters off by having them eat one too many of Aunt Bee's kerosene pickles.

Return to Top
#789578 - 08/03/07 09:54 PM Re: Who would you kill? Anonymous
X O Offline
Diamond Poster
X O
the maelstrom
another great thread from the past....

Return to Top
#789579 - 08/03/07 09:55 PM Re: Who would you kill? X O
X O Offline
Diamond Poster
X O
the maelstrom
i choose chris berman who will choke on a chicken wing while saying back, back, back, back while calling a baseball game...

Return to Top
#789580 - 08/03/07 10:01 PM What TV character would you have die on the show RBanker
CubDave Offline
Diamond Poster
Originally Posted By: TexTrainer
I agree with you Dave - the thread title kind of freaked me out - I thought maybe it was one of the "I'm tired of these customers" rants - But then I had to laugh when I saw the purpose of the thread - The Dr Romano on ER would be my nominee.
This one actually came true! I think I am the Anon in this thread - that is weird!

Return to Top
#789582 - 08/03/07 10:12 PM Re: Who would you kill? zaibatsu
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
Originally Posted By: zaibatsu
Chachi, definitely Chachi from Happy Days. What an annoying character. I think I'd have him hit by a meteor just as he entered Al's and started to make some smart aleck remark. The other characters would continue with the dialogue as if nothing had happened. OK, roll 'em.

Since there are so many "REALITY" TV shows now, I would have to say Scott Baio. I mean, really, who cares that he is 45 and single. The guy can't be monogomous, so he should be 45 and single. And it all started with "Chachi".

Return to Top
Page 1 of 2 1 2