Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#1212230 - 07/03/09 06:02 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Ops
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Just the other day, my fiance were debating something, during a pause in the verbal volley, my son looks at and says : "care to counter that?" It was hysterical. laugh

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1212235 - 07/03/09 06:16 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Retired DQ
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
laugh

lil' smart A!

(just like his mom) whistle

Return to Top
#1212238 - 07/03/09 06:18 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Retired DQ
East Texas Offline
Diamond Poster
East Texas
Originally Posted By: Redcoat#2
Just the other day, my fiance were debating something, during a pause in the verbal volley, my son looks at and says : "care to counter that?" It was hysterical. laugh

How old is he? That sounds like something my 14 yr old would say...LOL!

Return to Top
#1212244 - 07/03/09 06:25 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say East Texas
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
13.5, close enough... laugh

Return to Top
#1212297 - 07/03/09 06:57 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Retired DQ
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Originally Posted By: Deekles

do I take this to mean you have more than 1 fiance? were they debating your merits? That may explain the non-response...

(I know, I know...sticks out tongue at Happiness!)

Return to Top
#1212500 - 07/04/09 04:01 AM Re: Funny Things Kids Say HappyGilmore
Blessed Offline
Diamond Poster
Blessed
USA
My five yr old to my best friends mom a couple weeks ago when she told him to do some thing (not even kidding):

"A man's a man, and I'm a man, and a man doesn't listen to anyone......but my mom........ ohhhh soooorrryyy"

Return to Top
#1212826 - 07/06/09 04:09 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Blessed
dmg49 Offline
Virginia
When my daughter was 7 we went to the grocery and before we walked in I told her to please behave. She said "I am being have" (pronounce with long A).

When my son was about the same age, we were watching the Wizard of Oz together for the first time when Dorothy, Scarecrow and Tin Man met the Cowardly Lion. As the Lion chased them down, Tin Man says "Go on Scarecrow, get up and teach him a lesson". Scarecrow says, "Why don't you do it?" My son says, "Yeah, you have the axe".
Last edited by dmg49; 07/06/09 04:22 PM.
Return to Top
#1212998 - 07/06/09 06:17 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say dmg49
Book Nerd Offline
Gold Star
Book Nerd
New England
My nephew (who's 7) met a college student who is volunteering to be his "big sister" for the summer. After meeting her for the first time, his mom brought him over to his grandparent's house and they asked him if he liked her. His face lit up and he said "Yeah, and it's a good thing I wasn't wearing my mood ring or it would've turned purple!"....Apparently, he thought she was hot!

Return to Top
#1213437 - 07/07/09 03:23 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Book Nerd
QueenBB Offline
100 Club
TX
Grandson (in Kindergarten)needs something starting with the letter "A" for show & tell. Comes in with a paper bag. Mom questions him about "bag" starting with "B". Grandson informs her that she doesn't understand; the bag is filled with AIR and that starts with "A".

Teaching preschoolers and had local fire department come in; complete with lessons on fires and playing with matches, etc. Have a little boy (Dari)from India in class. During a discussion about the danger of matches, another youngster pops up "Dari must have played with matches cuz he is all burned".

Return to Top
#1213453 - 07/07/09 03:30 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say QueenBB
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
laugh

Return to Top
#1214964 - 07/09/09 04:32 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Retired DQ
Jafo Offline
Gold Star
Jafo
State of Confusion
My nephew once found one of my LP's (record for the young ones)and said "WOW this CD must hold a ton of songs!"

Return to Top
#1215331 - 07/09/09 10:36 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Jafo
Spivol Offline
Power Poster
Spivol
Tulsa, Ok
That's good, Jafo.

The other day my six year old and her cousin were playing in the play room and my daughter came into the living room, where there were quite a few adults, and said that Ari was trying to hurt her. Well he busted through trying to claim his innocense but she realized that she needed to proclaim loudly what had happened and very loudly said, "he was throwing cars at my v*gina". Needless to say everyone in the room busted up laughing but my wife and I.

Return to Top
#1215338 - 07/09/09 10:57 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Spivol
Miss Chee Offline
Platinum Poster
Miss Chee
My nephew & son, for unknown reasons, decided to attempt to flush my cell phone down the toilet.

When it actually did go down the U-tube & began overflowing the toilet, both boys ran to come and get me. When I incredulously asked, "WHY did you flush my cell phone down the toilet?"

My nephew looked earnestly at me and spoke on behalf of both the boys, and said, "Believe me...we are JUST as surprised as you!"

Return to Top
#1216902 - 07/14/09 02:39 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Miss Chee
cantley Offline
100 Club
Small Town, TX
My four yr old was singing Alan Jackson's current single this weekend..."and she threw (flew) up to Heaven"

Also from the Zac Brown Band........"she's got whatever idiots (it is)" which I think just puts a whole new spin on that song!

Return to Top
#1243938 - 09/02/09 07:37 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say cantley
Book Nerd Offline
Gold Star
Book Nerd
New England
I've decided to enroll my two and a half year old daughter into dance class. I asked her last Friday if she wanted to go to dance class, and she said yes. I asked her if she knew what they did at dance class, and she said "they dance". At this point, I was feeling good that she seemed to understand the concept.

The next day, I brought my daughter over to my husband and told her to tell him what she was going to do at dance class. She looked him in the eye and said "I'm gonna dance for boys!" cry

Return to Top
#1243940 - 09/02/09 07:38 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Book Nerd
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
psst... don't let AG see this.

Return to Top
#1243947 - 09/02/09 07:40 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say #Just Jay
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
My soon to be three year old nephew is convinced that his mother is pregnant with a baby goat. We have no idea where he got this.

We ask "what is in mommy's belly??" "baby goat"

We ask "do you want a littlbe brother/sister??" "no, baby goat"

crazy

Return to Top
#1243950 - 09/02/09 07:41 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say #Just Jay
Peepers Offline
10K Club
he probably needs to go to a GA Walmart to have some sense slapped into him

Return to Top
#1243952 - 09/02/09 07:42 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say #Just Jay
Spivol Offline
Power Poster
Spivol
Tulsa, Ok
This isn't a "kids" thing but and "adult" thing that someone said. After we had our first girl a lady, straight faced and trying to mean it as a compliment, said our daughter was cute enough to grow up to be a stripper. My wife and I looked at her like she was crazy...she eventually realized how idiotic what she said sounded and appologized.

Return to Top
#1243962 - 09/02/09 07:47 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Spivol
Ops Offline
Power Poster
Ops
Georgia
HAH, JJ!

When my EX-SIL was pregnant, she took my neice (then 4) with her when she went for ultrasounds. At some point during the pregnancy, my niece had to have a heart echo done, and when the picture came up, she gasped and said, "Mommy, I'm having a baby, too!"

Same niece was SO pumped about watching ET:Extra Cholesterol.

Return to Top
#1244184 - 09/03/09 11:19 AM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Ops
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
My 13 yr old asked me what 'would happen if Obama worked in a grocery store?' I replied 'I have no idea, what?'He replied totally seriously:

"Exact CHANGE"

laugh

Return to Top
#1244205 - 09/03/09 12:06 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Retired DQ
Bagweaver Offline
Diamond Poster
SW GA
My soon-to-be four year old niece went to a birthday party a couple of weeks ago. As they were leaving, all of the guests got their hair sprayed with the color of their choice. Later she and her parents ran into their minister. He complimented her on her pink hair. She replied, "It's not pink, it's fuschia." laugh

Return to Top
#1244675 - 09/03/09 04:39 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Bagweaver
Snowgirl Offline
Platinum Poster
It's amazing how quick kids learn the 'bad' words. When my daughter was about three, we were stuck at a busy street crossing and traffic was not about to let me in. After several attempts I blurted out "let me out you a**holes". My daughter then proceeded to say the 'bad' word, from the back seat I hear this small voice say "a**holes". I quickly tell her "that is a bad word and mommy shouldn't have said that" and she promptly told me "just say holes huh mommmy!"

Return to Top
#1244678 - 09/03/09 04:40 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Snowgirl
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Great, snowgirl! laugh

Return to Top
#1244893 - 09/03/09 06:56 PM Re: Funny Things Kids Say Retired DQ
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
Yesterday I told my soon to be 8year old to grab a snack for school. I walked into the kitchen behind her and grabbed a snack bag (we use 100 calorie packs for school snack)and put it in my purse. She looks at me and says "Do you have snack time at work too?" I love the connections kids make! :P

Return to Top
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3