Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1233335 - 08/14/09 11:26 PM ACH 3rd Party Service Provider Agreement
BetsyS Offline
Gold Star
We do a a handful of ACH Origination for our customers through our Online Banking product. One of our customers wants to utilize a third-party service provider for entry origination (not a Sending point- the entries would be sent to us to enter the payment stream). We have already executed an agreement with the Originator. But in reviewing the ACH Guidelines, they recommend also executing an agreement with the third party service provider. This agreement would further define their role and responsibilities regarding the entries.

Two questions: 1) Is this a common practice for ODFIs?; and 2) Does someone have a sample agreement they would be willing to share? The Rulebook discusses content, but doesn't have a sample agreement.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#2001666 - 03/13/15 08:21 PM Re: ACH 3rd Party Service Provider Agreement BetsyS
banker78 Offline
New Poster
I'm looking for information on this very topic. Since your original post is quite dated, do you have anything you have learned and could share? I couldn't find any replies to your post, but I am a novice in looking at these posts. Thanks!

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z