Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thread Options
#1242814 - 09/01/09 04:19 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
Originally Posted By: Truffle Royale
smirk smile Oh...and I almost forgot. What flavor cake is he supposed to be holding? Something with whipped cream maybe? wink

German Chocolate...no whipped cream. (ick sick)

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1242858 - 09/01/09 04:53 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Jen
Bankbb1, PITA Offline
Bankbb1, PITA
The Sovereign State Of Oklahom...
Originally Posted By: RR JLJ
smirk smile Oh...and I almost forgot. What flavor cake is he supposed to be holding? Something with whipped cream maybe? wink

How about just a t-shirt with german chocolate cake on it?

Return to Top
#1242870 - 09/01/09 05:10 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Bankbb1, PITA
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
Originally Posted By: bankbb1
Originally Posted By: RR JLJ

How about just a t-shirt with german chocolate cake on it?
nope....nope....hands over mouth, TR...come on...you can do it.

So, where were we? Granma was dying for a wake to get to visit with friends and eat cookies when............. blush

Return to Top
#1242927 - 09/01/09 05:45 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Nope - I like this discussion better. grin

Soooooooooooooo.........Jen, how 'bout describing said hottie who may or may not be wearing a chocolate slathered t-shirt to motivate you across the finish line? blush wink

Return to Top
#1242951 - 09/01/09 05:57 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
nope....nope....hands over mouth, TR...come on...you can do it.

So, where were we? Granma was dying for a wake to get to visit with friends and eat cookies when............. blush

please, back to Granma....or ....I'm.....going.....to.......BURST!!! shocked eek

Return to Top
#1242956 - 09/01/09 05:59 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
What...JLJ..are you keeping secrets??? or would this be the a hottie of the farrier type?

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#1242968 - 09/01/09 06:08 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Joker
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
What's a farrier? Would Granma Mazur be able to find one in Joisey? That actually sounds like a good storyline. Maybe it's time for Granma to get a man while Steph is left up in the air because Joe and Ranger are both up to their eyeballs working the same case from vastly different angles.

Return to Top
#1242981 - 09/01/09 06:23 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
For some reason I get the feeling I shouldn't have came back from lunch.

Return to Top
#1242988 - 09/01/09 06:27 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
What's a farrier? Would Granma Mazur be able to find one in Joisey? That actually sounds like a good storyline. Maybe it's time for Granma to get a man while Steph is left up in the air because Joe and Ranger are both up to their eyeballs working the same case from vastly different angles.

From Websters online:

Main Entry: far·ri·er
Pronunciation: \ˈfer-ē-ər, ˈfa-rē-\
Function: noun
Etymology: alteration of Middle English ferrour, from Anglo-French ferrour blacksmith, from ferrer to shoe (horses), from Vulgar Latin *ferrare, from Latin ferrum iron
Date: 15th century
: a person who shoes horses

Return to Top
#1242995 - 09/01/09 06:31 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Jen
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
*AHEM* Back to the chocolate slathered hotties, please! Focus, ladies, FOCUS!

Return to Top
#1243014 - 09/01/09 06:52 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Becca
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
Originally Posted By: RR Becca
*AHEM* Back to the chocolate slathered hotties, please! Focus, ladies, FOCUS!
ooooooooooo, there's more than one! YIPEE! I want mine with whipped cream ...just sayin'. laugh Oh, and no horse shoes, please. whistle

Return to Top
#1243196 - 09/01/09 09:27 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
Bankbb1, PITA Offline
Bankbb1, PITA
Upon back reading of this thread (and you should all be ashamed),
I'm thinking that I shall have to get a black t-shirt with the appropriate logo, some jeans, boots and take up boutny hunting.....the chocolate slathering shall come later. LOL!!

Return to Top
#1243200 - 09/01/09 09:31 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Bankbb1, PITA
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
bankbb1, apparently you missed the post that said you need to get group approval before you're handed that black t-shirt, let alone slathered.

What say ye, ladies? Do we need a picture of this wannabe Rangeman?

Return to Top
#1243222 - 09/01/09 09:51 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
Bankbb1, PITA Offline
Bankbb1, PITA
So pictures in a bathing suit? jeans? tight shirt? chaps? Santa suit? Keeping mind that I haven't the foggiest idea how to post a picture to this thread anyway (such skills are not possessed of a Rangeman), but the Babe may have some......

Return to Top
#1243231 - 09/01/09 09:59 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Bankbb1, PITA
Bankbb1, PITA Offline
Bankbb1, PITA
Actually there are a few ( Soccer Mom Queen, KCGeoQueen, corkygirl, HMS Hawkii) that have seen the subject in question, They may have comments or votes as to whether or not a shirt should be awarded........ However, I will gladly rest with RR JLJ's vote. smile

Return to Top
#1243235 - 09/01/09 10:05 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Bankbb1, PITA
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
You quote people not present, bb1. The RRs are clamoring for your qualifications for Rangeman status.

Methinks you need to read a book to find out if you do indeed qualify. I think they're available on tape if you happen to have a long drive ahead of you in the near future....

Return to Top
#1243241 - 09/01/09 10:13 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
RR Becca and RR joker have gone home for the day (Eastern time zone) but will rejoin us in the morning. We'll see what they have to say. However, TR's suggestion of reading one of the books is very good.

Return to Top
#1243242 - 09/01/09 10:14 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Bankbb1, PITA
Bankbb1, PITA Offline
Bankbb1, PITA

Return to Top
#1243244 - 09/01/09 10:16 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Bankbb1, PITA
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
Dang! I was hoping for chaps, myself...Sturgis style. smirk

Return to Top
#1243253 - 09/01/09 10:39 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
Bankbb1, PITA Offline
Bankbb1, PITA
Because she's got a real live hottie that deserves his own moniker on that shirt. Trust me, Liver, he really does. whistle

ummmm.....thanks for your support!

Return to Top
#1243254 - 09/01/09 10:42 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Bankbb1, PITA
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
I would vote for Bankbb1 to be a Rangeman. Not Ranger himself but he would be great as one of the right hand men. Bankbb1, I will help you get the German Chocolate cake if you will deliver it. We can't have her eating off your shirt. blush

Return to Top
#1243287 - 09/02/09 03:21 AM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread CRAatBOK
HMS Pippii Offline
Diamond Poster
HMS Pippii
snorkeling in warm, clear wate...
I think she'd be OK eating it off his shirt, but why mess up the shirt? Just fold the shirt up neatly to the side and see if our wannabe Rangeman can balance a cake on his chest while she chows down post-race..

I'll bring the camera.
grin smirk

Return to Top
#1243289 - 09/02/09 03:52 AM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread HMS Pippii
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
OOOOh baby. This sounds like fun. Especially for those of us that live vicariously thru our friends. grin

Return to Top
#1243319 - 09/02/09 12:21 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread CRAatBOK
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
bankbb1...you seem familiar...oh wait...not who I'm thinking...you are the banker who moonlights as a PT...is that right?

Okay, one acceptable dress code (if the weather is chilly) would be:

the red, oh crud, they have a name, but my mind can't conjure it up...the red, one piece underwear...whatchacallits...with black boots and a black hat...

If the weather is hot...wranglers, boots, hat and nothing else...whatcha say JLJ?

forget the black T! wink

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#1243357 - 09/02/09 12:52 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Joker
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Obviously joker needs more coffee this morning. Only the last two lines of that post were coherent. wink grin

re: JLJ and bankbb1 - I'm apparently missing some backstory here. Care to catch me up?
Last edited by RR Becca; 09/02/09 12:52 PM.

Return to Top
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11