Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Thread Options
#1225925 - 07/31/09 08:18 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Jen
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
With a quick tug Ranger freed me from my garbage stained shirt. In the next instance I was caught up against Ranger's chest and he kissed me soundly. With a hint of a smile on his lips he said, "if we had more time I'd help you out of the rest of your clothes properly."

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1225940 - 07/31/09 08:35 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Sarah
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
"Uh huh" was the best response I could come up with.
"I have to be at the office in 5 minutes. Where do you want me to take you?"
Shaking my head to clear the thought of him helping me out of the rest of my clothes, I said "my apartment."
"Get in."
An hour later I was freshly showered and garbage free. I had to use peanut butter and ice cubes to get the gum out of my hair. At least I didn't have to cut it, this time. My clothes were another story, I wrapped them in a trash bag and set them outside my door. I'd take them to the dumpster later. I rummaged through the kitchen looking for something to eat. No bread. No peanut butter, but I did have clean hair. There were two bottles of beer and a left-over piece of roast from my mother. I sat down on the couch to start eating and the phone rang.

Return to Top
#1226056 - 07/31/09 11:49 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Jen
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
"Cupcake;"
"uh hey." I choked.
It'd been two weeks since I'd heard from Morelli. How did he know? Do men have some kind of radar that draws them back to you just when you're getting used to them being gone?
"Bob misses you. He's eating my shorts again. I was thinkin' you could head over here with some of Pino's pizza. Ya' know. Get some protein into Bob's diet. We can watch the Rangers too."
Bob's diet! Yea. I weighed the pizza vs the piece of roast in my hand. Then I added in watching the Rangers when my mind was still littered with THE Ranger.
"Well..." My answer was interrupted by an explosion outside my window.
Last edited by Truffle Royale; 08/03/09 07:01 PM. Reason: Becca remember Pino's!
Return to Top
#1226341 - 08/03/09 05:05 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Black smoke boiled up through the parking lot. Surely not the Buick..the Buick is the only reliable car in my entire world!

I ran downstairs and out of the door passing the maintaince guy, Dillon (what's his name?) on the way out.

Oh no. I can't see the Buick..where is the BUICK! Suddenly, the air began to clear. I could hear the firetrucks screaming towards the apartment complex.

Once the fire was put out, I just couldn't believe it. Someone had planted a bomb on the buick...but somehow, it jumped off, I guess when it exploded, and instead of blowing up the Buick, it blew up the maintainence guy's (what's his NAME!) Dillon's Brand New day old Lime Green Scooter~!

Uh oh..boy, this is going to cost me a LOT of beer.

Last edited by RR joker; 08/03/09 07:25 PM. Reason: fixed

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#1226418 - 08/03/09 06:18 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Joker
Ready to Retire Offline
Diamond Poster
Living in the land of Oz
Yout guys are doing great!!!! Keep it coming!!!

Return to Top
#1226457 - 08/03/09 06:42 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Joker
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
Quote:
(what's his NAME!)
One of us is going to have to go back to find his name (Doug?) and the name of the pizza joint they frequent. smirk

Return to Top
#1226475 - 08/03/09 06:50 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Pinos
Doug sounds familiar. wink
Last edited by RR joker; 08/03/09 06:54 PM.

Return to Top
#1226495 - 08/03/09 07:02 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Joker
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Come on ladies...the maintenance man is DILLION. smile

Return to Top
#1226508 - 08/03/09 07:14 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Jen
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
Really? DillIon or just Dillon? wink Your young brain still has room left in it for book characters names. Too bad I can't get a mental dumpster and chuck out the stuff I'm not using anymore. grin

Return to Top
#1226520 - 08/03/09 07:26 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Okay, I fixed it.

Return to Top
#1226529 - 08/03/09 07:35 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Joker
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Originally Posted By: RR joker
Black smoke boiled up through the parking lot. Surely not the Buick..the Buick is the only reliable car in my entire world!

I ran downstairs and out of the door passing the maintaince guy, Dillon (what's his name?) on the way out.

Oh no. I can't see the Buick..where is the BUICK! Suddenly, the air began to clear. I could hear the firetrucks screaming towards the apartment complex.

Once the fire was put out, I just couldn't believe it. Someone had planted a bomb on the buick...but somehow, it jumped off, I guess when it exploded, and instead of blowing up the Buick, it blew up the maintainence guy's (what's his NAME!) Dillon's Brand New day old Lime Green Scooter~!

Uh oh..boy, this is going to cost me a LOT of beer.

"Wow," Dillon said from behind me. I turned to find him walking calmly towards me, rubbing the back of his neck and watching the twisted lump of lime green plastic that so recently was his scooter as it continued to melt. "So....another bomb, huh?" he deadpanned. I just nodded.
Last edited by RR Becca; 08/03/09 07:36 PM. Reason: typos

Return to Top
#1226547 - 08/03/09 07:48 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Originally Posted By: Truffle Royale
Really? DillIon or just Dillon? wink Your young brain still has room left in it for book characters names. Too bad I can't get a mental dumpster and chuck out the stuff I'm not using anymore. grin

LOL! Take it easy on me today, I'm a little dopey on Benadryl. I got stung 6 times by bees last night when I went to get the horses. I feel like I have the flu. But yeah, I remembered his name because I'd like to have a guy like that living close enough to me to do all repairs needed for a 6 pack! smile

Return to Top
#1226817 - 08/04/09 02:34 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Jen
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Next thing, Ranger appears, "Babe". I nearly jumped out of my skin, until the sight of Ranger made me melt all the way down into my toes.

Of course, he had the Buick monitored and knew there had been a "problem" when the blip on the screen went ballistic for a few minutes.

Ranger looked over at the lump of lime green plastic and the slightest hint of a smile crossed his lips.

Then Morelli pulled up....
Last edited by RR joker; 08/04/09 02:36 PM.

Return to Top
#1226873 - 08/04/09 03:29 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Joker
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Any trace of a smile on Ranger's face disappeared when Morelli walked over.

"Call if you need me Steph" Dillion said as he wisely headed back to the apartment building. I gave him a look that could kill for leaving me alone with these two.

"Later" Ranger said as he turned to leave. Great...all alone with Morelli.

"How about we go to Pino's for that pizza? The bomb squad has this down to a science since you seem to keep them working on a frequent basis, they dont need us here."

Return to Top
#1226915 - 08/04/09 04:05 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Jen
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
With a sultry vision of Ranger still in my head...having Pizza with Joe just didn't sound as appealing as heading over to Rangeman and accidentally running into Ranger, in bed.

Hummm...but again, the Buick would be "detained" for a bit...I could call Lula...uhh, her Firebird bit the dust...oh boy...I guess it's Pino's and Joe...

"ok"

Return to Top
#1226934 - 08/04/09 04:21 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Joker
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
I turned and headed towards Joe's car when the Battle Hymn of the Republic started playing in my pocket.

Oh, lordy. What did Granma need now? There hadn't been any wakes for nearly a month...an unbelievably long dry spell in Granma's world. Had someone finally received their earthyly pink slip?

Return to Top
#1226971 - 08/04/09 05:02 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
the Battle Hymn of the Republic started playing in my pocket.

Oh, lordy. What did Granma need now?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's the best laugh of the day. Thanks TR...I needed that! But now I cant get it out of my head...

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword
His truth is marching on.
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
His truth is marching on.

Return to Top
#1227023 - 08/04/09 05:53 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Jen
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Thanks a bunch - now that's stuck in my head! mad

grin

Return to Top
#1227050 - 08/04/09 06:17 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Becca
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Now not only do I have the tune stuck...but thanks to RRJLJ, I now have the words to go with it! ACK!

But truly funny! and appropriate!

Return to Top
#1227055 - 08/04/09 06:21 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Joker
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Glad I can help share the misery ladies! smile

Return to Top
#1227057 - 08/04/09 06:30 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Jen
Truffle Royale Offline

10K Club
I don't know why but the minute I thought of Granma Mazur calling, the tune popped into my head. Glad you guys approve. laugh

I'm letting the next bit stew for awhile. We need to get away from the boys and get into a good story. I'm thinking Granma headed to the butcher to get the roast for dinner when one of Steph's skips ........?

Return to Top
#1227059 - 08/04/09 06:31 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
I was thinking that Grandma was going to say that she was calling from the bus with Sally and Mooner to say....

Return to Top
#1227062 - 08/04/09 06:35 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread Truffle Royale
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
I'm letting the next bit stew for awhile. We need to get away from the boys and get into a good story. I'm thinking Granma headed to the butcher to get the roast for dinner when one of Steph's skips ........?

Yeah, we've kind of stalled out with having the guys do a round-robin of cameos. Makes for good eye-candy (brain candy?) but not so much for plot development. I think we might need to back up to the exploding scooter and try again, but this is what writing exercises are for!

Oh - but Grandma's ringtone has to stay. wink

Return to Top
#1227118 - 08/04/09 07:30 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Jen
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Originally Posted By: RR JLJ
I was thinking that Grandma was going to say that she was calling from the bus with Sally and Mooner to say....

That Steph's mother had just called and said Miss Mable and 5 other neighbors had called and they had told her the Buick had been blown up and it's all over town.

Grandma wanted to know if anybody had been killed because she was in withdrawals from no viewings and Mooner and Sally both wanted to attend with her. Sally was just dying (no pun intended) to show off his new 'do, silver bangles, nails, and two piece spandex hot pink outfit he'd just picked up at a nearby boutique, and.....

Return to Top
#1227513 - 08/05/09 03:23 PM Re: Official "Finger Lickin' Fifteen" spoiler thread RR Joker
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
and..............

Return to Top
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11