Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#124695 - 10/23/03 01:45 PM CIP Verification
Georgia Golfer Offline
Gold Star
Georgia Golfer
1st Tee
We have a branch in an out of the way location. There is a customer that opened a new account, but has been a customer since Jan. 03. That precludes him from our existing customer since policy says 1 year. His physical address is different on his drivers license since he is building a house and the city/county has not designated a street address yet. All his mail comes to his PO Box and he lives in an RV on the property that he is building on... Man, alive, it feels like Monday. SO, technically, he doesn't have a physical address since he can pick up and drive his "home" whereever he wants. My opinion is to use the old address on the drivers license as the physical address so we have documentary verification until the house is finished. Opinions?

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#124696 - 10/23/03 02:06 PM Re: CIP Verification
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Look to 103.121(b)(2)(i)(A)(3)(ii) for required information, For an individual who does not have a residential or business street address, an Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO) box number, or the residential or business street address of next of kin or of another contact individual; or
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z