Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#12638 - 03/02/02 07:33 PM CRM @ BOL.= Excellent choice .
Hussam Al-Abed Offline
Platinum Poster
Abu Dhabi / U.A.E
I was tempted to check BOL forums after reading the email alert a bout the new features of the forums and the Huge Package of improvements that took place.

I Must say That BOL Has proved to be the best CRM GURU, in terms of the speedy action that followed the distinguished members and Others suggestions and feed backs on the shape of the forums.

Once again ... BOL proved to have an excellent listening skill and they are applying The CRM concept at it’s best.

Regards

Return to Top
General Discussion
#12639 - 03/03/02 10:37 PM Re: CRM @ BOL.= Excellent choice .
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the feedback, Hussam and Andy. The new board will take a little getting used to, but it will be totally worth it because it has such powerful features.

We appreciate the suggestions and input everyone provided. If you sort the messages in General Discussion by clicking on the word "Replies" you see that the thread relating to reorganizing the threads was one of the most active threads we've ever had!

Return to Top
#12640 - 03/04/02 03:08 PM Re: CRM @ BOL.= Excellent choice .
JSD Offline
Platinum Poster
JSD
USA
Just wanted to say that I appreciate all the hard work that went into this 'renovation' and it is really customized now!! Thanks again for providing a great site and keeping us up to date!

Return to Top