Skip to content
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1267616 - 10/15/09 09:01 PM Where to Close Real Estate
hzrs Offline
New Poster
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1
Is there a requirement that in the State of Washington a real estate loan has to be closed by a attorney or limited practice officer?

Return to Top
#1268899 - 10/19/09 04:03 PM Re: Where to Close Real Estate hzrs
RFitzpatrick Offline
Gold Star
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 424
Pacific NW
No attorney requirement, LPO if title is changing, other RE loans (equity, refi's) can be done without.
Liability for taking my advice is limited to the amount you paid for it.

Return to Top