Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#1295995 - 12/01/09 06:31 AM Re: New Biggest Loser Season Bullseye
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
Yep - Daniel, not Danny...from the orange team...paired with Shay...he was on two seasons.

Rebecca looked good when she was on Jay Leno's show...that's when she talked about the romance.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1306976 - 12/16/09 07:39 AM Biggest Loser - Last Season 8 Citrus
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
I saw the new thread about the next season, so I thought I would check this thread...but no posts after the finale. (?)

What did you guys think? I thought several people looked really good; yet, some could have looked better.

Of the final three, the guys looked great. I kind of felt that Amanda could have looked better. (but maybe not - not sure of the timeline she had.)

Danny was a good winner. But I would have been happy with Rudy as well. They both looked great.

Antoine proposed to Alexandra! Yet another marriage from TBL.

And then there was no mention of Daniel and Rebecca... but Rebecca won the $100K - later on another show, she did talk about dating Daniel. So then I was thinking maybe they didn't mention their couplehood because they knew Antoine was going to propose on-air and didn't want to steal his thunder.

Also, since Daniel was on for two seasons, it couldn't be counted as a win...BUT he has officially had the highest percentage of weight lost on TBL. Originally 454, he now weighs 201 - his loss percentage is 55.73%...and he's still losing. smile

..Also...did anyone believe that Liz was actually 49 years old? Several people I know commented that she looked 10 years older than that. I began to look around and then I thought she looked older than some of my friends who are 49 years old, too. She seemed to have it all together at first, then it seemed as if her marriage was in trouble..?? Maybe she wanted to appear younger...?

confused

Return to Top
#1307025 - 12/16/09 02:09 PM Re: Biggest Loser - Last Season 8 Citrus
Creditcop Offline
Diamond Poster
Creditcop
Indiana
Daniel was amazing as well as Rudy, but I am glad Daniel won. Amanda didn't lose that much weight in the 3 months from leaving the ranch to the finale.

I am glad Rebecca won the at home prize instead of crazy Tracy. Tracy didn't look very well to me. Overall I liked the season it is amazing the changes the people made in 7 months.

The next season starts on Jan. 5th.

Return to Top
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3