Does anyone else use the CBC Innovis "CrossCheck Authentication" product? We have used it for about a year and a half and love it, but had a hit today where there were no records found and I am convinced the guy has a fake SSN card (another one-we have seen plenty of these). The question has come up about a date on the card that "what if the SSN was just issued, is it possible that there is a delay in the registration in the SSA's database and the issue of the number?" I say no way Jose, but maybe you guys have seen something else. I am thinking if the card/number are legit, then it will be in the SSA's database if truly issued and the card will be real. We have been able in the past to call and verify with our local SSA office on the number and owner, but now they will not and will only provide direct documentation to the owner (good procedure to prevent fraud) and then the customer can bring this in to us, but I have only seen the same for business entities, not for individuals. What is the likelihood that there would be a delay in the database being updated? Thanks for the comments.