Learn More - Click Here!

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread Options
#1278943 - 11/03/09 02:09 PM Re: Flash Forward Skunk Boy
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
FINALLY ABOVE the gnat line
Does anyone remember the old Babylon 5? It was a series with a set length and was great! Hopefully this will continue to be just as good.

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1282176 - 11/05/09 11:22 PM Re: Flash Forward waldensouth
Double U Offline
100 Club
Double U
BBN
Can't wait for tonite's episode. We find out more about the blue hand clue should add for a lot of suspense. Can't wait!

Return to Top
#1282183 - 11/05/09 11:33 PM Re: Flash Forward Double U
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Blues Clues?

Return to Top
#1282237 - 11/06/09 01:03 PM Re: Flash Forward Peepers
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Those blue hand people are pretty depressed.

Return to Top
#1282245 - 11/06/09 01:23 PM Re: Flash Forward Pale Rider
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
I think they keep throwing in clues. When Dimitri's fiance said she chose hope and that he will be there - I think he will. When the FBI agent chose what he did at the end - he chose to give someone a chance. So people are making decisions ever day and that means that April 29, will not be what they foresaw, because of the changes that they are making happen between now and then.

Return to Top
#1282250 - 11/06/09 01:33 PM Re: Flash Forward Snow Bunny
Creditcop Offline
Diamond Poster
Creditcop
Indiana
Originally Posted By: Priscilla Mullen
I think they keep throwing in clues. When Dimitri's fiance said she chose hope and that he will be there - I think he will. When the FBI agent chose what he did at the end - he chose to give someone a chance. So people are making decisions ever day and that means that April 29, will not be what they foresaw, because of the changes that they are making happen between now and then.

Very interesting twist with the FBI agent killing himself so now that vision will not happen. Interesting show, you just never know where it is going and I like that.

Return to Top
#1282253 - 11/06/09 01:36 PM Re: Flash Forward Creditcop
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
I didn't see all of it, but at the club - were they all people who had no vision and were abusing themselves because it wasn't their day to die? It wasn't the FBI agent's day either, but he killed himself, thus chaning the future. Some of it doesn't tie together.

Return to Top
#1282259 - 11/06/09 01:39 PM Re: Flash Forward Creditcop
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
FINALLY ABOVE the gnat line
If you thought you only had 6 months to live, would you be wasting it in one of those blue hand clubs? I'm sure some folks would, but that was so bizzarre! The future can be changed - it is not set in stone. There is hope. Could someone tell me what that agent who killed himself has played in before? It was making me crazy trying to figure out where I've seen him, and now it doesn't look like I'll get the chance to keep wondering!

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#1282261 - 11/06/09 01:42 PM Re: Flash Forward waldensouth
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
I don't know about him Walden. But you saying there's always hope plays right into what Dimitri's fiance said. She chose hope, and when they showed her vision a few weeks ago, they didn't clearly show the groom walking down the beach, so maybe she can pull him through.

Return to Top
#1282316 - 11/06/09 02:34 PM Re: Flash Forward Snow Bunny
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
I didn't watch all of it last night, but if it was the asian guy, his name is John Cho, of Harold & Kumar go to White Castle, and he played Sulu in the most recent Star Trek.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#1282407 - 11/06/09 03:32 PM Re: Flash Forward *BUSTER*
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
It wasn't John Cho Buster!

Return to Top
#1282488 - 11/06/09 04:06 PM Re: Flash Forward Pale Rider
Bailey. Offline
Power Poster
it wasn't cho mama, either!

Return to Top
#1282568 - 11/06/09 04:33 PM Re: Flash Forward Bailey.
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
I said I didn't watch it all last night, and nobody said "the black guy" or "the asian guy" or "the guy who wore a banana hammock". So :P grin
Last edited by *BUSTER*; 11/06/09 04:37 PM.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#1282590 - 11/06/09 04:45 PM Re: Flash Forward *BUSTER*
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
wait a minute, who is wearing a banana hammock?

I missed that one. and besides, Creditcop un there said it was the FBI guy that didn't want his vision to come to pass!!!!

So it couldn't be the Asian guy, he had no vision buster!

I like saying Buster on the end of a sentence, it is confusing as to whether I am simply addressing you or insulting you....

wink

Return to Top
#1282668 - 11/06/09 05:25 PM Re: Flash Forward Pale Rider
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
^^^^^^^^^
Always confusing - no matter what he says.

Just sayin'.....................

wink

Return to Top
#1282758 - 11/06/09 06:35 PM Re: Flash Forward Snow Bunny
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
:stares squintingly: at Ms. Mullen

Return to Top
#1282773 - 11/06/09 06:46 PM Re: Flash Forward Pale Rider
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
I said I didn't watch all of it!!!

Great, now you got me confused... crazy

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#1282779 - 11/06/09 06:50 PM Re: Flash Forward *BUSTER*
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
great, now I am all confudled!

Return to Top
#1282782 - 11/06/09 06:51 PM Re: Flash Forward *BUSTER*
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
The Asian guy is Dimitri. He's ok - but still freaking out. His fiance has decided to go with hope and look positively - she's convinced he was the man in her FF. Dimitri, is beginning to show signs of believing her.

The Black Agent didn't want to accidentally shoot and kill Celia, so he jumped off the roof of a building. Then they show Celia and her two sons as she puts them to bed - same clothes as the FF and everyone is happy.

Return to Top
#1282907 - 11/06/09 08:24 PM Re: Flash Forward Snow Bunny
Double U Offline
100 Club
Double U
BBN
The agent that killed himself played in a kid's show on Disney, but I cannot think of the name. He might have played in something else, but that's where I recollect him from. I believe those people that were at the blue hand club were some very bizarre people, but I don't think it was there time to die. Unlike Cho, they see no hope so instead of waiting around to die, they go out and find ways to off themselves in the most bizarre ways. Again, very confusing about the agent deciding to kill himself, but it was very interesting that he said he found a way to change the game. That kind of stuck with me, and I'm anxious to watch the next few episodes to see if anyone will "change the game." However, I might be reading too much into something, but this show makes you want to reach for all the clues you can get, and maybe even some clues that may not exist. Also if anyone is as interested as I am, you might want to visit flashforwardtv.com. It gives you a little more of a preview going into the next episode than the preview at the end of the show.

Return to Top
#1282917 - 11/06/09 08:29 PM Re: Flash Forward Double U
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
I think they are giving us little clues like that DoubleU. The agent decided he could save Celia's life if he wasn't there. I think there will be more of those as time goes on.

What about the ending. The daughter being in the house. Is it really her? How?

Return to Top
#1282923 - 11/06/09 08:32 PM Re: Flash Forward Snow Bunny
Double U Offline
100 Club
Double U
BBN
If you go to that website, it leads you to believe she is really alive because not only will it give you story lines for the next episode but the following episode as well.

Return to Top
#1283043 - 11/06/09 10:04 PM Re: Flash Forward Double U
Creditcop Offline
Diamond Poster
Creditcop
Indiana
Sorry I should have said that it was the black FBI agent and not the supervisor but the regular agent who it sounded like thought he caused some woman's death who has two small sons and he couldn't stand the thought of that so he jumped off the FBI office building.

Return to Top
#1285441 - 11/12/09 05:53 PM Re: Flash Forward Creditcop
Double U Offline
100 Club
Double U
BBN
Who's ready for the next episode of Flash Forward tonite?

Return to Top
#1285450 - 11/12/09 06:06 PM Re: Flash Forward Double U
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Can't wait. Definately my favorite new show. If what others have said is true, I am glad they have a specific ending in mind. There have been several series that just drag on and jump the shark (Prison Break). They broke out at the end of season one...now what?

Sorry to digress.

Return to Top
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8