Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#1289755 - 11/19/09 05:58 PM DD bal. disclosure redux
Trees Offline
Power Poster
I just finished rereading the reg and commentary for the 1000th time. We have LOCs (so reg Z type overdraft coverage avail.at our ATMs. In reading the commentary we can include balance info as "the balance includes overdraft funds" in cases where ODL was drawn on in order to allow the person to continue with the trans. I don't see where we had to make a distinction in avail (i.e. in account) versus avail, including ODL.(I'm dealing with 1/2010 stuff and not the Reg E business that just came out). We've been wrtesting with our service provider as they are saying no way to the two balance statements.....are you handling tehse types of trans. they same way we may, i.e. "the bal. includes OF funds"?????

Return to Top
General Discussion
#1290146 - 11/19/09 11:36 PM Re: DD bal. disclosure redux Trees
Sunshine_101 Offline
100 Club
Sunshine_101
Are you referring to balances on the customers statements? If so I didn't think that was what they meant? I thought the disclosure of the balances was only when they checked through automated systems? Please correct me if wrong and point me in the right direction. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance for any answers. smile

Return to Top