Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply Thread Options
#1316717 - 01/04/10 03:13 PM required training issues
small town girl Offline
100 Club
What do you do for training? We use an online training service. I assign the required training and maybe a few extra. The president has had help doing his in the past and this year refused to do it. Every year I give a list of who hasn't finished their training to him, which is supposed to go to the board and I just found out that it isn't going to the board. He now wants to do training that doesn't require testing. Does anyone else have problems with this from mangagement?

Return to Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
#1316880 - 01/04/10 05:03 PM Re: required training issues small town girl
Kelsey D Offline
Platinum Poster
Ohio
My CEO hasn't completed his online training tests for 3 years! I just keep assigining them and reporting them as incomplete to my superior. I've never reported training results to the Board, but I do provide them to the examiners when they request them. So far, they haven't commented on his negligence. If and when they do, maybe he'll resume his training again. But for now, there's not much I can do to get him to complete them.

#1316921 - 01/04/10 05:35 PM Re: required training issues Kelsey D
Kathleen O. Blanchard Offline

10K Club
Kathleen O. Blanchard
If the bank has determined (and by that I mean management has approved a compliance training program that states) that management will take the same training as other employees they will be help accountable by examiners. As a bank gets larger, or depending upon the examiners you get, you can be criticized.

The bank can use other training methods for board and senior management who don't necessarily need the very specific procedural training, as long as that is stated in your training program description.
www.kaybeescomplianceinsights.com

Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  MagicCity, P*Q, Truffle Royale