Sweet Tee - If you are talking about loans you broker out to other lenders, you do not include them on your HMDA register so they don't show up for CRA. What I do, though, is prepare a separate HMDA type register and geocode the loans that were brokered out and show those results. It demostrates that we are facilitating loans in LMI tracts and to LMI borrowers
My opinions are not legal advice and are worth what you paid for them.