Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thread Options
#1321874 - 01/11/10 05:15 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? doobydoobydoo
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Let's see...

Cheaper by the Dozen
Miss Congeniality

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1321876 - 01/11/10 05:15 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? The OG Zaibatsu
Bailey. Offline
Power Poster
hmm. ommitted EMPIRE. interesting. ::rubs chin::

Return to Top
#1321902 - 01/11/10 05:36 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? Bailey.
The OG Zaibatsu Offline
Diamond Poster
The OG Zaibatsu
Texas
Originally Posted By: Bailey.

I fixed my post.

I meant to say Empire. Return of the Jedi was OK, but those first two were terrific. Of course, if I did watch the first two back-to-back, I'd have to watch the third. I liked the third until the Ewoks showed up. The silliness of the Ewoks was a distraction.
Last edited by _Zaibatsu_; 01/11/10 05:39 PM.

Return to Top
#1321911 - 01/11/10 05:49 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? The OG Zaibatsu
YosemiteSamIAm Offline
Power Poster
Guess
Originally Posted By: _Zaibatsu_
Originally Posted By: Bailey.

I fixed my post.

I meant to say Empire. Return of the Jedi was OK, but those first two were terrific. Of course, if I did watch the first two back-to-back, I'd have to watch the third. I liked the third until the Ewoks showed up. The silliness of the Ewoks was a distraction.
Ewoks = Rowdies?

Hmmmmmm...

Return to Top
#1321914 - 01/11/10 05:53 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? YosemiteSamIAm
Peepers Offline
10K Club
watch u talking about Willis?

Return to Top
#1321921 - 01/11/10 05:59 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? Peepers
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Man, The Big Lebowski was one of the worst movies, IMHO, that I have ever seen.

What didn't I get about that movie that makes it so good?

Return to Top
#1321980 - 01/11/10 06:47 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? buggs
swiggles Offline
Power Poster
swiggles
Originally Posted By: Bugs Bunny
Originally Posted By: HappyGilmore
all these people listing multiple movies need to look up the definition of "a", as listed in the original question of "what is a movie..."

And while I can think of many movies that I have enjoyed, I don't think I could select one that i could always watch over and over...

Bugs' survey cannot be completed. There are two questions in the statement. Do the answers apply to question 1 or question 2?

Return to Top
#1321988 - 01/11/10 06:51 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? swiggles
swiggles Offline
Power Poster
swiggles
BEN HUR - the greatest movie ever made. If you haven't seen this epic, make it a point to do so.

Dances with Wolves
The Fugitive
Pretty Woman
Billy Jack (yes, sorry.....afraid so.....sorry acting, but loved it anyway)....Ok, maybe I just loved HIM (Billy Jack).

Return to Top
#1322046 - 01/11/10 07:24 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? swiggles
BrendaC Offline
Power Poster
BrendaC
Sweet Home AL
Billy Jack!?? Say it isn't so!

Return to Top
#1322049 - 01/11/10 07:27 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? MB Guy
doobydoobydoo Offline
Power Poster
doobydoobydoo
Basking in the Cool Weather
Originally Posted By: MB Guy

apparently you didnt watch it...

Return to Top
#1322078 - 01/11/10 07:44 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? BrendaC
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Originally Posted By: BrendaC
Billy Jack!?? Say it isn't so!

go ahead and hate your neighbor
go ahead and cheat a friend
do it in the name of heaven
you'll be justified in the end...

Billy Jack rocked...

Return to Top
#1322104 - 01/11/10 07:56 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? RR Sarah
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: RR Sarah
Let's see... Cheaper by the Dozen

I love the original better than the one with Dennis Quaid, which I just "like". Don't get me wrong, I watch that one too, just watched it this month as a matter of fact. The dad in the original was so very good in the part.

Return to Top
#1322116 - 01/11/10 08:03 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? HRH Okie Banker
DD Regs Offline
Power Poster
DD Regs
Somewhere in the middle
Originally Posted By: Okie Banker

I love the original better than the one with Dennis Quaid, which I just "like". Don't get me wrong, I watch that one too, just watched it this month as a matter of fact. The dad in the original was so very good in the part.

I thought Steve Martin starred in these movies?

Return to Top
#1322118 - 01/11/10 08:05 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? DD Regs
DD Regs Offline
Power Poster
DD Regs
Somewhere in the middle
Harvey - Jimmy Stewart movie

Return to Top
#1322137 - 01/11/10 08:17 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? DD Regs
Dragon Lady Offline
Northeast Ohio
Billy Jack was awesome smile

In my list earlier, I can't believe I forgot Labyrinth!! Not only do I watch the movie over and over again, but I've watched the special features on the DVD multiple times as well.

Return to Top
#1322139 - 01/11/10 08:18 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? DD Regs
Skittles Offline
10K Club
Skittles
TN
DD - Steve Martin's version was a re-make.

Return to Top
#1322140 - 01/11/10 08:18 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? doobydoobydoo
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Originally Posted By: Robbie_
Originally Posted By: MB Guy

apparently you didnt watch it...

Ummmm....yeah, I did watch almost all of it.

Well, as much as I could stomach anyway.

Return to Top
#1322141 - 01/11/10 08:20 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? HRH Okie Banker
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star

Clifton Webb, he and William Powell are very underrated actors from the 40's ......

Return to Top
#1322142 - 01/11/10 08:21 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? HRH Okie Banker
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland

I thought Quaid was in Yours, Mine and Ours?

Return to Top
#1322147 - 01/11/10 08:24 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? HRH Okie Banker
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North

Okie, I think you are thinking about Yours, Mine and Ours (like that one too!). With Henry Fonda and Lucille Ball.
Last edited by RR Sarah; 01/11/10 08:25 PM.

Return to Top
#1322148 - 01/11/10 08:24 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? #Just Jay
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
come to think of it, JJ is right, the remake of Cheaper had that guy from SNL.... Steve somebody....

Return to Top
#1322159 - 01/11/10 08:29 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? Pale Rider
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Originally Posted By: Pale
come to think of it, JJ is right, the remake of Cheaper had that guy from SNL.... Steve somebody....

I feel like I stepped in the Twilight Zone...

Cheaper by the Dozen...Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt. I didn't realize it was a remake but then again the 40s was quite a bit before my time! laugh

Return to Top
#1322176 - 01/11/10 08:46 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? RR Sarah
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
The Care Bears Movie

Return to Top
#1322205 - 01/11/10 09:03 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? Bacon Boy
Relax Offline
Platinum Poster
I hate to admit this...but whenever these two come on...I always have to watch....not so much Sleepless in Seattle but You've Got Mail..yes - yeah I know...corny...but still good.

Return to Top
#1322233 - 01/11/10 09:17 PM Re: What's a movie that you can watch over and over? Relax
Dragon Lady Offline
Northeast Ohio
Rocky Horror Picture Show!!! But only in the theater - if you haven't seen it in the theater, you haven't really seen it. When I was in high school and college, I probably saw this movie over a hundred times. I just saw it again about a month ago. Love it!!

Return to Top
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7