Time travel through Stargate Atlantis!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1373725 - 04/14/10 12:28 PM Re: Lost! buggs
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
So who watched last night? It's beginning to look like Jin and Sun will never be reunited. I knew someone was going down that well.

Return to Top
#1373732 - 04/14/10 12:40 PM Re: Lost! Dazed Auditor
manylayers Offline
Gold Star
manylayers
PA
I had the same thought...when flock led desmond to the well...it was like a horror movie "do NOT go near the open well with the bad guy!"

Question: Flock did not (could not?) turn into smokey with Desmond? Is it possible that the island will not let Desmond die...although it seems OK with suffering.

Interesting side story with Desmond now hunting down the island people and making things "right"?

It's good to see Libby again....

now we know what the whispers are....or so we think!

Return to Top
#1373734 - 04/14/10 12:43 PM Re: Lost! manylayers
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
It is getting so good! Gonna hate to see it end.

I knew Desmond was going down that well, too. But did you see the look on Locke's face when Desmond told him there was no use in fear. Locke was not a happy smoke monster.

Where is Jin? Did he go back to the temple?

Next week will be interesting - Locke obviously has it in for Jack, and Jack seems very afraid of Locke.

Return to Top
#1373737 - 04/14/10 12:44 PM Re: Lost! Dazed Auditor
lucyc Offline
Diamond Poster
lucyc

Great show last night.

I hope that's not the case. I really would like to see a happy ending for Jin and Sun.

Funny how poor Desmond ended up in the well. Seeing him at the bottom reminded me of him being in the hatch.

Return to Top
#1373739 - 04/14/10 12:46 PM Re: Lost! manylayers
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
Great episode, even if two things that happened were easy to predict: obviously, Desmond was going to get pushed into that well. And obviously, he was going to plow into Locke with his car (but I was cheering him on during that part--it was so awesome!).

Three things are bothering me. I really want to see Sun & Jin reunited. I want Sayid to snap out of it--I do not like the robotic person he has become. And, I don't buy the whole role reversal of Hurley suddenly becoming a leader.

I did think it was interesting that when Hurley was at Libby's grave, he said he wished that she would come to "visit" him like so many other deceased people have. It does seem a bit odd that the person he was closest to would stay away.

Return to Top
#1373744 - 04/14/10 12:51 PM Re: Lost! Hoosierland
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
But, when he kissed her - he remembered! smile

I loved it when Desmond ran John over. I wonder if one will have any effect on the other.

The previews seem to show Sayid shooting into the well. But is Desmond indestructible?

I love Desmond's role in LA.

Return to Top
#1373782 - 04/14/10 01:33 PM Re: Lost! Snow Bunny
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
Is Jin not still with Widmore? I am also hoping that Sayid snaps out of it. I do not like the evil Sayid.

And shouldn't they have learned by now to be careful with the dynamite? I did not like how Ilena was handling it and then...

Return to Top
#1373784 - 04/14/10 01:37 PM Re: Lost! Dazed Auditor
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
That one was pretty obvious.

I'm not sure what will happen with Sayid. He is dead, isn't he?

You're right DA - Jin is with Widmore, and I think Widmore has brought his daughter to the island.

Return to Top
#1373793 - 04/14/10 01:48 PM Re: Lost! Snow Bunny
Bankster Offline
Diamond Poster
Yinzerville, PA
I think Desmond is conscious of both worlds, and I think he knows that if he dies on the island, he will be with Penny, and that is why he is not afraid. It seems that those that choose good that die on the island, end up happy in the sideways world. And those choosing bad, are stuck wandering and whispering around the island (get ready to do some whispering Sayid and Claire).

I didn't see Desmond running over Locke coming, or Llana blowing herself up. They still do surprises well.

I think Locke knows that Jack is the chosen one to replace Jacob.

Return to Top
#1373888 - 04/14/10 03:10 PM Re: Lost! Bankster
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
That's what I was thinking too about Jack.

When Desmond ran over Locke, I seemed to remember them showing that on a past show. Anyone else remember that?

Return to Top
#1373979 - 04/14/10 04:45 PM Re: Lost! Snow Bunny
Aggs Offline
Diamond Poster
Aggs
Hoosier Country
Originally Posted By: P.B.
That's what I was thinking too about Jack.

When Desmond ran over Locke, I seemed to remember them showing that on a past show. Anyone else remember that?

Yes, I remember that - but I can't remember when I saw that or what it was! frown

Opinions expressed in these threads are my own and not my employer's.

Return to Top
#1374130 - 04/14/10 06:49 PM Re: Lost! Aggs
Princess Romeo Offline

Power Poster
Princess Romeo
Where the heart is
Jack needs to learn the Serenity Prayer!

Return to Top
#1374144 - 04/14/10 06:58 PM Re: Lost! Princess Romeo
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
I loved his comment to Hurley about it killing him to not take charge.

The character exploration that's going on is great!

Just read a comment that the reason Desmond ran into Locke is to cause a trauma that will bring back his memory.

Return to Top
#1374195 - 04/14/10 07:53 PM Re: Lost! Snow Bunny
KC Danimal Offline
Platinum Poster
KC Danimal
Kansas City
Hurley: "Everybody loves cheese."

Return to Top
#1374226 - 04/14/10 08:16 PM Re: Lost! Snow Bunny
Kelsey D Offline
Platinum Poster
Ohio
Just read a comment that the reason Desmond ran into Locke is to cause a trauma that will bring back his memory.

Absolutely. At the end of last's week's episode, Desmond said that he wanted the Flight 815 manifest because he wanted to show them something. I understood that to mean that we wants each of the passengers of 815 to experience what he and Charlie did, that is, a glance at their alternate lives.

Return to Top
#1374460 - 04/15/10 01:58 PM Re: Lost! Snow Bunny
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America

But isn't hitting him with a car a little extreme?

Return to Top
#1374591 - 04/15/10 03:20 PM Re: Lost! Dazed Auditor
Bankster Offline
Diamond Poster
Yinzerville, PA
The whole Locke thing is confusing. If you assume that people that die on the island are alive and well in the sideways world, like Charlie and Libby, how does that explain Locke. Ben killed him in real time on the mainland. Maybe Desmond was taking out Locke in the Sideworld, so that SmokeyLocke has no body to return to????

Return to Top
#1374615 - 04/15/10 03:35 PM Re: Lost! Bankster
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
The same thought occurred to me. We will likely never know.

Return to Top
#1374684 - 04/15/10 04:34 PM Re: Lost! Bankster
Kelsey D Offline
Platinum Poster
Ohio
Originally Posted By: DSchrute
The whole Locke thing is confusing. If you assume that people that die on the island are alive and well in the sideways world, like Charlie and Libby, how does that explain Locke. Ben killed him in real time on the mainland.

My theory...

Ben killed Locke in a world where no hydrogen bomb went off. When Juliet set off that bomb in the 70's, their lives from that point forward changed. These flashes of events are not memories because they happened in the past; they're glances at what their lives should be had they not tried to change the past. We're not time traveling anymore. We're seeing their lives unfold as though the plane never crashed.

I know what I'm thinking but I don't think I'm explaining it well. And I'm confusing myself. This show makes me think too hard!

Return to Top
#1375249 - 04/16/10 03:03 PM Re: Lost! Kelsey D
Aggs Offline
Diamond Poster
Aggs
Hoosier Country
I still keep reading/hearing that the love triangle of Kate/Sawyer/Jack will play a role in the plot. Am I the only one who is so over that?! I don't care who Kate picks!!! I feel like Sawyer belonged with Juliet and she made him happy. I couldn't care less about who Kate ends up with... ::shakes fist::

The newest episode was awesome. The Ilana thing in the beginning was a "whoa!" moment smile I knew Fake Locke would throw Desmond down the well. But Desmond is very passive right now, it's like he knows what his destiny is so it doesn't scare him.

And I'm sorry but the actress who plays Libby (Cynthia Woltros) did not age well. She looked old, much older than she did when she was on the island.

Opinions expressed in these threads are my own and not my employer's.

Return to Top
#1375310 - 04/16/10 03:35 PM Re: Lost! Aggs
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
Agnessa, I agree about Kate/Sawyer/Jack. Sawyer and Juliet belonged together. I don't care who Kate picks, but I hope if she picks Sawyer, he turns her down!

I almost couldn't believe Libby was being played by the same actress--she REALLY didn't age well at all! I was surprised the makeup people couldn't work a little more magic on her.

Return to Top
#1375336 - 04/16/10 03:54 PM Re: Lost! Hoosierland
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
I thought the Libby character was *supposed* to look bad! After all, she thinks she's going crazy and the woman is living in a mental hospital - that's some major stress! I saw her on something else on tv recently and she looked great. I think the makeup people worked their "aging" magic to make her look awful on purpose.

Kate can "pick" Sawyer all she wants, but in my heart of hearts, I know Sawyer loves ME and will turn Kate down! wink laugh (just kidding, but he sure is nice to look at)

Edited for typo.
Last edited by BurntSienna; 04/16/10 03:54 PM.

Return to Top
#1375344 - 04/16/10 04:01 PM Re: Lost! BurntSienna
swiggles Offline
Power Poster
swiggles
No.......ME!! He loves ME!!!!!!

Return to Top
#1375348 - 04/16/10 04:05 PM Re: Lost! BurntSienna
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
Originally Posted By: BurntSienna
I thought the Libby character was *supposed* to look bad! After all, she thinks she's going crazy and the woman is living in a mental hospital - that's some major stress! I saw her on something else on tv recently and she looked great. I think the makeup people worked their "aging" magic to make her look awful on purpose.

Kate can "pick" Sawyer all she wants, but in my heart of hearts, I know Sawyer loves ME and will turn Kate down! wink laugh (just kidding, but he sure is nice to look at)

That makes some sense about making her look "aged" on purpose, considering her circumstances.

LOL about Sawyer, my opinion from the very beginning of this show has been that any episode is a fantastic episode if there is a scene of Sawyer without his shirt on! grin

Return to Top
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21