I will be so pissed!!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1335456 - 02/02/10 01:26 PM Re: Lost! Spivol
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY CAN'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN'T HAVE WASTED SIX YEARS OF OUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to Top
#1335728 - 02/02/10 05:02 PM Re: Lost! Snow Bunny
Phoenix Offline
Platinum Poster
Phoenix
southeast
[last line of the series]

"Here's the food, dude."

Return to Top
#1335787 - 02/02/10 05:37 PM Re: Lost! Phoenix
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
it's all about the benjamins....

they have no answers...it's so sad we will never know what the smoke monster is.........

Return to Top
#1335792 - 02/02/10 05:41 PM Re: Lost! Pale Rider
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
I think that is one mystery that they will solve.

Return to Top
#1335797 - 02/02/10 05:43 PM Re: Lost! Snow Bunny
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
They have said that they will answer most of the questions this season.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#1335802 - 02/02/10 05:46 PM Re: Lost! *BUSTER*
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Originally Posted By: *BUSTER*
They have said that they will answer most of the questions this season.

but that most will be about the people, where they go from here....who cares which one Kate chooses....

I want to know the epic questions, not the interpersonal ones...

Return to Top
#1335827 - 02/02/10 06:17 PM Re: Lost! Sinatra Fan
YosemiteSamIAm Offline
Power Poster
Guess
Originally Posted By: Sinatra Fan
[Last scene of the series:]

Skipper: Wake up, little buddy, wake up! Stop yelling!

Gilligan: Skipper, I just had the weirdest dream. . . .
Funniest post of 2010...? laugh

Return to Top
#1335830 - 02/02/10 06:19 PM Re: Lost! Pale Rider
YosemiteSamIAm Offline
Power Poster
Guess
Originally Posted By: Pale
it's all about the benjamins....

they have no answers...it's so sad we will never know what the smoke monster is.........
I think it is the flamethrower car from the Island of Dr. No (Bond)...

Return to Top
#1335842 - 02/02/10 06:32 PM Re: Lost! YosemiteSamIAm
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
Don't forget - when the mercenaries were coming for Ben, he released the smoke monster to get them.

Return to Top
#1336306 - 02/03/10 01:11 PM Re: Lost! Snow Bunny
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
OK, so I think I understand/follow what is happening on the island, and I also think I understand/follow what is happening on the flight back to LA and once landed in LA.

But how the heck are these things happening at the same time??? Or are they not back to "present time" on the island? Granted, there are a lot of strange things in this show, which you just have to sort of accept as plausible, but how can all these people be both on the island and in LA at the same time? My brain hurts. crazy

Return to Top
#1336308 - 02/03/10 01:20 PM Re: Lost! Hoosierland
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
Haven't figured that out yet Hoosier. But according to Juliette, Jack's plan did work. One weird thing - where is Christian Shephard's body? Also, who wakes up in Sayid's body?

Return to Top
#1336318 - 02/03/10 01:31 PM Re: Lost! Snow Bunny
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
Originally Posted By: P.B.
Also, who wakes up in Sayid's body?

Maybe Jacob, back (already) to battle with the dude who is in Locke's body?

Return to Top
#1336346 - 02/03/10 01:57 PM Re: Lost! Hoosierland
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
That could be. I didn't think of that. So many things to think about.

Interesting how lousey their lives seem in LA so far. Interesting also that most of them have met; Charlie said he was supposed to die; Claire and Kate have met; was that Boone who talked to John on the plane?

Return to Top
#1336450 - 02/03/10 02:56 PM Re: Lost! Snow Bunny
manylayers Offline
Gold Star
manylayers
PA
I think that was Boone...but did you notice that his sister was NOT on the plane??? I thought that was interesting.

I think (maybe??) the LA trajectory is a "what would have been" had the plane not crashed...but it seems that Jack has some recollection of people (remember that he met Desmond years before while running at the staduim)

Did anyone else find it odd that Hurley told Sawyer that nothing bad ever happens to him??? He always said that he thought he was cursed after winning the lottery. or am i just digging too much into airplane small talk??

Interesting that the smoke monster and the man in black are the same...even Ben seemed flummoxed by that ( I love that the characters are often as confused as the rest of us)

mmmm...I hadn't thought about Jacob inhabiting Saiyd.....

Return to Top
#1336460 - 02/03/10 03:01 PM Re: Lost! manylayers
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
I noticed that Boone's sister didn't seem to be there, but then again, there was no Claire on the plane either, but she showed up in the cab.

When Hurley said he was the luckiest guy ever, I was really surprised! If the explosion had just negated the plane crashing, it would not have changed history.

This is going to be interesting.

And what about the island being on the bottom of the ocean in the beginning scene?

Return to Top
#1336686 - 02/03/10 05:15 PM Re: Lost! Snow Bunny
Princess Romeo Offline

Power Poster
Princess Romeo
Where the heart is
I want to find out the back-story on Richard.

Return to Top
#1336691 - 02/03/10 05:16 PM Re: Lost! Princess Romeo
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
that could be interesting - and who is the man in black

Return to Top
#1336701 - 02/03/10 05:20 PM Re: Lost! Princess Romeo
lucyc Offline
Diamond Poster
lucyc
I think Jacob is inside Sayid's body.

I think the people on the island are in the present. Sun and the pilot were in the present and they saw the flares that were set off by the people in the temple.

It seems to me that the show is going to have parallel universes.

Return to Top
#1336721 - 02/03/10 05:34 PM Re: Lost! lucyc
Neytiri Offline
Platinum Poster
Neytiri
Pandora
Alternate timeline maybe? But Jack is still dealing with his dead father and Kate is still in handcuffs. Some people's lives are essentially the same, while others are not (Hurley lucky?). Weird.

Nothing is more frustrating than watching this show with someone who has not kept up with it. My husband watches it here and there, and I spent a big part of the two hours explaining why something happened, who the characters were, etc. Awful!! I know I missed important points because I was explaining so much.

Return to Top
#1336768 - 02/03/10 06:06 PM Re: Lost! Neytiri
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
mind fell asleep and missed the very end. Guess who he was mad at for that laugh

It was nice to see the older married couple on the plane. And Sun and Jin - Jin is not a good guy. I can't remember - what is with him and the watch?

Return to Top
#1336889 - 02/03/10 07:31 PM Re: Lost! Snow Bunny
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
PB, I don't remember for sure but I think Jin had received the watch from Sun's dad, maybe for killing someone.

To those asking about Boone, it was him on the plane and he commented about his sister, saying to Locke that he went to Australia to help get her out of a bad relationship that she apparently didn't want out of. (I took that to mean that for whatever reason, the actress who originally played the sister didn't want to come back for the part this season!)

Does anyone remember why Hurley was in Australia in the first place? I was trying to put together his timeline last night because of his "lucky" comment, and couldn't remember exactly when all the really bad things started happening (aside from the numbers on the hatch. . .which won't happen if the plane doesn't crash).

Return to Top
#1336906 - 02/03/10 07:40 PM Re: Lost! Hoosierland
lucyc Offline
Diamond Poster
lucyc
Hurley got the numbers for the lottery from a mental patient by the name of Leonard Simms. As you know, once Hurley one the lottery he had a lot of bad luck. Hurley believes the numbers are cursed so he went back to Leonard. Leonard told him he got the numbers from a guy in Australia. Hurley went to Australia hoping he would find a way to break the curse. Maybe in this alternate/parallel universe Hurley found a way to break the curse therefore stating he's "lucky".

Return to Top
#1336910 - 02/03/10 07:41 PM Re: Lost! Hoosierland
manylayers Offline
Gold Star
manylayers
PA
Hurley had all kinds of bad stuff happen in the time "before"...he won the lottery...the house he bought for his mom burned down...his chicken place was hit by a meteor or something...

i read another theory that in the "new" reality where the plane doesn't crash...it's also adjusted HOW he won the lottery...he didn't use those infamous numbers, therefore no "bad" luck.

I can't recall why he was in australia....that could be important.

P.B. I think Jin was on another "hit man" trip...and remember that Sun was planning to leave him...having him taken away in the airport might fit into her plans...maybe she even planted the cash??

we are ALL waiting for the story on Richard!!

Return to Top
#1336951 - 02/03/10 08:20 PM Re: Lost! manylayers
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
Sun looked geniunely surprised by the money, and Jin was very uneasy while they were looking in his suitcase.

Sun was planning on leaving him, but I thought that was back in Korea, and the move to America was to get her away from the other man.

I really want to know who is presently inhabiting Locke's body.

One theory I read is that the pilot will be playing an important role - as he said to Sun last night, he was forced to go there, so there must be a reason.

We still have to fit Widmore and Desmond and Penny into the puzzle.

The way I'm seeing it right now is that Hurley, Desmond and the Pilot have major parts coming up.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 20 21